Thread: Artillery canon

Artillery canon

I just pk and enemy using artillery canon+lagger,i cant kill him hes not taking any of my bullet damage,but him easily kill me like theres no hit timer for the canon,when other people use the same canon i can kill him easily because hes not lagging ,so i wouldn't mind if u cant nerf the canon

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

If someone is lagging, try to melee them.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

There’s no need to nerf the gun, it’s just the lag.

I still never understood how lag is always the blame for everything.
    Imagine if bullets in a battle royals game didn’t hit someone because of “lag”. Why is it that Graal is that far behind on that? I’ve never ever seen such hideous lag before in any other games and they too, have more capable functions (being on mobile for the interest of the majority) and yet, this is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I still never understood how lag is always the blame for everything.
    Imagine if bullets in a battle royals game didn’t hit someone because of “lag”. Why is it that Graal is that far behind on that? I’ve never ever seen such hideous lag before in any other games and they too, have more capable functions (being on mobile for the interest of the majority) and yet, this is happening?
    Other games have dedicated servers for dedicated regions of the world. Most battle royales for example have a dedicated server for East region, or West region or Europe or Asia per se. Graal only has one server which has been pinpointed to be running from somewhere in Texas. The way games work is like this: whatever you do in the game is translated as information, that information has to be sent to the server so that the game can react on what you're doing. The farther you are from the server the longer it takes for that information to be received.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Other games have dedicated servers for dedicated regions of the world. Most battle royales for example have a dedicated server for East region, or West region or Europe or Asia per se. Graal only has one server which has been pinpointed to be running from somewhere in Texas. The way games work is like this: whatever you do in the game is translated as information, that information has to be sent to the server so that the game can react on what you're doing. The farther you are from the server the longer it takes for that information to be received.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    I live in Texas and my lag is still A1. #FreeEc