Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Speed Hacking???

Banned
    Don't blame the game, blame the player.

This is not an insult whatsoever, it's a fact.
    Mainly because since ban was removed, jailing is the most understandable consequence for those who committed a bad sin(it can be games etc).

Street Boss
    Jeni banned me for speed hacking too once. Freaking waste of time when you didn't actually do it.
    Everytime something like this happens, we should be given something as an apology.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Jeni banned me for speed hacking too once. Freaking waste of time when you didn't actually do it.
    Everytime something like this happens, we should be given something as an apology.
    You can always email them about your problem.
    But then again, Era-go is also another way of contacting them but it takes a longer time to get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Thanks D12*! alittle too late though lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes its happened to me 3 times. I am using at&t wifi and it sucks!

- - - Updated - - -

Ik But it hasnt gone anywhere. Vendhin wont answer and I cant talk to any staff because they wont answer.

- - - Updated - - -

D12* Idk if this was the problem but when i was at starbucks I used a root tool called wifi kill and killed all the internet for everyone else while I played graal. im very interested to find out the problem.
    I only use public WiFi for messaging on Graal. About the bolded part, Karma sucks, doesn't it?

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

True.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Don't blame the game, blame the player.

This is not an insult whatsoever, it's a fact
    Mainly because since ban was removed, jailing is the most understandable consequence for those who committed a bad sin(it can be games etc).

Banned
    I've told you before- it's an automatic system.
    The game kicks you off if your internet is too bad or if it detects speed hacking.
    There is nothing we can do unless we were to disable all anti hacking protection

Banned
    Jailbreakers will be happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Jailbreakers will be happy about that.
    plot twist- xstartx and vendhin are jailbreakers.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Why don't you guys get a program that reads files on the users phone for any cheaters or hacks. Like in world of magic? It would take all hackers out of the game and there wouldn't be a need for that stupid auto-jailing script. Why not listen? I've talked to several admins about patching hacks and helped tashkin patch one(he wouldn't remember unless you told him which hack specifically.) But you guys need to script these better. Also saying what triggers auto jailing will make it easy for hackers to exploit the script(meaning someone will find a way out of this.)

Banned
    Everyone knows excessive lag can trigger the hack detection- but your client isn't interacting "normally" with the server-
    There are many other ways to be detected