Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: What if Perfect shape was removed?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    But it is broken? The gameplay is far from polished. This isn't a game series where we can just released an ERA 2 that has all these new combat mechanics, it's a singular game and thus needs to progressively evolve so that you don't get bored of it. You may not be bored right now (however a lot of people are) and so stuff needs to change before its at the point where you've quit already and updating it makes no difference.

It's at the point currently where I can't really sell anymore guns without them being clones of another gun because of how many we have, the limited amount of variable there are to change, and the fact that is there isn't something new/ unique to set it apart, there is no reason to buy it when most people have the BAR already.
    The game isn't fun for a lot of people anymore because you guys don't add new content anymore such as quests for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    I would prefer if gun conditions were removed altogether but that's just my opinion
    YES

All the people saying Yes are the ones that don't pk. I consider the ones that pk have over 180k kills.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Y don't u enable that on countryside
    O N L Y

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Y don't u enable that on countryside
    O N L Y
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What if Perfect shape was removed?

When sam keep avoiding your reply coz he know him self as well as I described it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    When sam keep avoiding your reply coz he know him self as well as I described it

lol, I expected him to at on point or another because of the unlimited ammo thing, that I keep saying is a bad idea.

I'd go cry to Anero if Sam removed perfect shape and unlimited ammo

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    lol, I expected him to at on point or another because of the unlimited ammo thing, that I keep saying is a bad idea.
    Dude i started to think he is greedy he only do what he wants after all its his idea and u wont matter he will apply it with an excuse the thread is actually kinda a lie to make his step on and say that people actually voted thats how he shows with his items when it get to be fixed he never reply i can teach you sam whats neo base based on

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Dude i started to think he is greedy he only do what he wants after all its his idea and u wont matter he will apply it with an excuse the thread is actually kinda a lie to make his step on and say that people actually voted thats how he shows with his items when it get to be fixed he never reply i can teach you sam whats neo base based on

oooo, interesting. I kinda got that feeling to

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    But it is broken? The gameplay is far from polished. This isn't a game series where we can just released an ERA 2 that has all these new combat mechanics, it's a singular game and thus needs to progressively evolve so that you don't get bored of it. You may not be bored right now (however a lot of people are) and so stuff needs to change before its at the point where you've quit already and updating it makes no difference.

It's at the point currently where I can't really sell anymore guns without them being clones of another gun because of how many we have, the limited amount of variable there are to change, and the fact that is there isn't something new/ unique to set it apart, there is no reason to buy it when most people have the BAR already.
    Ya but no one asked for Era 2 or all guns nerfed, everyone wants less lag better server quality and no more graal packs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk