Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

76 76.00%
  • Disagree

24 24.00%
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Refund

That is very unreasonable to most players. What if you put that feature in and nobody used it? Waste of time making it! I say at least 60% or more back.

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Wow this thread isn't closed yet?
    And we're talking about gun refunds ,why are u trying to accuse XSTARX for something he did not do?(if so do u have evidence)First of all you're not taking in comments from others that object.Although his my friend but this is honestly my opinion.u being vulgar and stuff to everyone ain't gonna help you in your gun refund thread.So many has said that it's less likely to happen and that they disagree with it.time and time again you didn't accept people opposing your idea.Do u need the webmaster to personally look into this thread and give u a no?

Even the forum moderator commented on this idea and you turned a blind eye to it.Not everything goes in your way.
    oh so xSTARx cant defend himself thats why you guys member of xjudgementx all came here to help him?
    and pls open your cow eyes and see how many agreed and disagreed. your comment is just not right.

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Nothing will change even if you kidnap the creators of graal era.
    I'm pretty sure Unixmad would let Stefan take a bullet to the head before he has his profit margins decreased.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    oh so xSTARx cant defend himself thats why you guys member of xjudgementx all came here to help him?
    and pls open your cow eyes and see how many agreed and disagreed. your comment is just not right.
    Yes I'm defending him.Because all I see is you going off topic and making personal insults towards him and only him.there is no right or wrong comment.
    Since everyone wants gun refund how bout we make it 99% so everyone can be happy and buy any new gun that comes out.Take into consideration if u share your account with someone.And if gun refunds were to happen.Your guns can be all refunded by the person.And then he can use the money to do some troll stuff.That way you'll never get your gun back.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Xaldin status: support my gun idea on era-go.com

Era: it will never happen

Xaldin: majority of a side always win

Me: it's useless to make your thread agreeable.
    So in the end, your poll is pretty useless now.

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Yes I'm defending him.Because all I see is you going off topic and making personal insults towards him and only him.there is no right or wrong comment.
    Since everyone wants gun refund how bout we make it 99% so everyone can be happy and buy any new gun that comes out.Take into consideration if u share your account with someone.And if gun refunds were to happen.Your guns can be all refunded by the person.And then he can use the money to do some troll stuff.That way you'll never get your gun back.
    You are so stupid why? I just said that sharing account is illegal and even snk and admins said that and you will be jailed 2k hours. Why would you be stupid enough to share you account if you know they gonna sell your guns?
    1 more thing moderators can't do sh*t here its all up to stefan,snk and developers.

Please keep this discussion on-topic. Discussing the possibility of gun refunds is fine, but don't turn it into a flame war. Keep off-topic discussions in PMs.

Currently there aren't going to be gun refunds at this time, however if this changes then everyone here will be the first to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Please keep this discussion on-topic. Discussing the possibility of gun refunds is fine, but don't turn it into a flame war. Keep off-topic discussions in PMs.

Currently there aren't going to be gun refunds at this time, however if this changes then everyone here will be the first to know.
    sorry I will try to handle kids will not happen again

We should be able to refund guns, I would even accept a 50% refund.
    In-game player name: Frodew
    Goal: get something uploaded into Era.

They say it will affect the economy. To be honest era reach its milestone now from 800+ players to 3000 now the playercount is gradually going down.