Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: old astro

Now we are flooded with Start Park noob asking for Taxi, asking for people to rate their upload which has like 1000+ clone, asking for adoption while dress as a baby instead.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

best way to bring back players in it is to bring it WITHIN start being close to it aint that user friendly tbh somewhere bside the tradetables would make it a hit

Rodeo
    When I first started playing era I would always be at Astro, I think it would be cool. They did bring it back once for like a day a few years ago
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Zephlyn View Post
    it would bring people back. astro isn’t as popular as it used to be
    Not sure a change of appearance for the location would bring in more players. Besides, why would you hang out at Astro's anyways, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Now we are flooded with Start Park noob asking for Taxi, asking for people to rate their upload which has like 1000+ clone, asking for adoption while dress as a baby instead.
    Been playing Era since 2013, they've always been around.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Been around, not flooded with it.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

ingame name Tara* (Laugh) Katy Zephlyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Not sure a change of appearance for the location would bring in more players. Besides, why would you hang out at Astro's anyways, lol.

Been playing Era since 2013, they've always been around.
    astros is where i made majority of my friends, some of which are friends irl too and i was lucky enough to get the chance to meet them.
    from what i saw, once they changed astro it peaked because it was something different then it rapidly declined where as in 2013 it was always lively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Zephlyn View Post
    astros is where i made majority of my friends, some of which are friends irl too and i was lucky enough to get the chance to meet them.
    from what i saw, once they changed astro it peaked because it was something different then it rapidly declined where as in 2013 it was always lively.
    Nothing is stopping you from hanging out there and making new friends. I'm not well versed with Astro regulars but I'm sure with the large amount of new players joining every day, new people are going to hang out at Astro's.

Rodeo
    Nothing is stopping you from hanging out there and making new friends. I'm not well versed with Astro regulars but I'm sure with the large amount of new players joining every day, new people are going to hang out at Astro's.
    Astro is only a shadow of what it used to be. Astro used to be a fun place to hang out and socialize but now it's just filled with a bunch of emo kids and wanna be gangsters.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    Astro is only a shadow of what it used to be. Astro used to be a fun place to hang out and socialize but now it's just filled with a bunch of emo kids and wanna be gangsters.
    Seems you just generalize those who you haven't met. Also, from what I've seen through the years of popping in to see what's up, it's always been "Filled with emo kids and gangsters"

In short, nothing has changed but your state of mind.

Seems you just generalize those who you haven't met. Also, from what I've seen through the years of popping in to see what's up, it's always been "Filled with emo kids and gangsters"

In short, nothing has changed but your state of mind.
    You are right. But, there is something bigger than Graal occurring to people's state of mind or what I call in general "Perception". I assure people that want the "old Astro" back that you don't feel this way with just that aspect. I suggest that there is also something missing in the past that is not happening right now that you used to love.