Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2 2 3s 2K Hat Reward

You obviously wouldn't submit an original hat design you don't like. But make it something that reflects your gang.
    COG soldiers didn't just copy their hat from another gang, and sure the hat itself could have used a bit of improving but regardless their hat still stands out to the point that when you see someone wearing the hat you can straight away tell what gang they are from. Same with ARMY/ magus with the black and purple hoodmask, ifreeze and maybe darkside but that's more todo with the red/ black they use than the masks design

And ebizou, forgot about them but their hat is a pretty good example and they made good use of gif by having the centerpiece spell their gang name

I can't think of any other gang hat off the top of my head that you can look and know who it was for without being told/ seeing the gang tag they're on.

That way your gang has an identity, and the hat reflects that

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You obviously wouldn't submit an original hat design you don't like. But make it something that reflects your gang.
    COG soldiers didn't just copy their hat from another gang, and sure the hat itself could have used a bit of improving but regardless their hat still stands out to the point that when you see someone wearing the hat you can straight away tell what gang they are from. Same with ARMY/ magus with the black and purple hoodmask, ifreeze and maybe darkside but that's more todo with the red/ black they use than the masks design

And ebizou, forgot about them but their hat is a pretty good example and they made good use of gif by having the centerpiece spell their gang name

I can't think of any other gang hat off the top of my head that you can look and know who it was for without being told/ seeing the gang tag they're on.

Should not allow hats that are edits. Gang hats should be original, but gangs with themes and originality like that can't develop in todays basing only people who kiss *** to obsidian will be allowed to base.

I was talking about this on Era discord
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Not easy to find a good original gasmask designer

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Not easy to find a good original gasmask designer
    You find someone and give them the idea. Or go to graalians and look there for people. Classic does a really good job with their guild hats as many of them are original designs

nbk, unless u mean the whole tag
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Grim 2k hat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

mmk, nice
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer