Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your plans for summer?

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Why is school so boring for you guys? I loved school back when I used to go there, I never got bored whatsoever, the teachers were cool, we would always joke in class and everyone would laugh and stuff.
    School isnt boring its just that you either dont have friends there or your school is a strict school.
    I can't speak for everyone but...
    School here, in America, is boring as hell as all they do is try to cramp down useless information into you as possible then send to you to the next class where the next teacher does the EXACT same thing.

Little do the guys at the Department of Education know that the more the teachers try to teach, the less the students will learn...
    And also, they revamped the education system to this new thing called "Common Core" a few years back, which unified the education system. This may sound good on paper, but the thing is that since each state in America got to teach their students what they felt necessary, and there's a good 40% of math formulas and whatnot that we didn't learn but they're expecting us to know because the kids in Florida or New York supposedly know it. Which causes problems as the 40% of math we didn't cover is on the tests and everyone is looking and their test and considering whether or not this is worth it.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I can't speak for everyone but...
    School here, in America, is boring as hell as all they do is try to cramp down useless information into you as possible then send to you to the next class where the next teacher does the EXACT same thing.

Little do the guys at the Department of Education know that the more the teachers try to teach, the less the students will learn...
    And also, they revamped the education system to this new thing called "Common Core" a few years back, which unified the education system. This may sound good on paper, but the thing is that since each state in America got to teach their students what they felt necessary, and there's a good 40% of math formulas and whatnot that we didn't learn but they're expecting us to know because the kids in Florida or New York supposedly know it. Which causes problems as the 40% of math we didn't cover is on the tests and everyone is looking and their test and considering whether or not this is worth it.
    At least there?s time to finish the subjects... here they always put pressure on teachers and especially us students to be able to finish the subject. In grade 11 we were forced to finish spacecraft (a part of math) in one week when it usually takes 3 weeks at least and it?s a huge amount of information.
    You can expect that with all the subjects pretty much

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if it?s called spacecraft in English but it?s هندسة الفضاء

- - - Updated - - -

And there are new rules where if you been caught cheating you repeat the whole year

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    At least there?s time to finish the subjects... here they always put pressure on teachers and especially us students to be able to finish the subject. In grade 11 we were forced to finish spacecraft (a part of math) in one week when it usually takes 3 weeks at least and it?s a huge amount of information.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if it?s called spacecraft in English but it?s called هندسة الفضاء
    Wowow only a week?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if it?s called spacecraft in English but it?s called هندسة الفضاء
    Do you mean space engeering?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Wowow only a week?

Do you mean space engeering?
    Well if you translated the literal two words it’d be space engineering but in my math book it was titled (every title is translated to English) as something else that I don’t remember and I got rid of the book already ugh

It looks like this
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kURSZwekLyE/mqdefault.jpg

Just work hard enough to enroll your children in private schools and not have the education you had, even though there is a huge gap.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Work, work, work, work and more work.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by casey View Post
    currently winter and working 40 hours a week
    ahahah get rekt australians
    Admins - - ERA

Well if you translated the literal two words it?d be space engineering but in my math book it was titled (every title is translated to English) as something else that I don?t remember and I got rid of the book already ugh

It looks like this
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kURSZwekLyE/mqdefault.jpg
    oh MAI gAwd I underst4ND him (Note: I only understood the first part because he lost me when he went into math. Ali no good at this complex level of math)
    Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    ahahah get rekt australians
    Americans also work 40 hours a week.

I only had a TWO WEEK SUMMER BREAK but that's okay better than nutthhing
    School resumes June 18

But since it's still my summer break

I'm going to the beach tomorrow I'll be posting pics here if that's okay

Quote Originally Posted by Iceyfrozen View Post
    I only had a TWO WEEK SUMMER BREAK but that's okay better than nutthhing
    School resumes June 18

But since it's still my summer break