Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Era application for PR

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    That is highly untrue. You have to submit it first. The answers you input are actually cleared if you relog. My game restarted. I was 75% through the application, I took a break and then my app had to restart. The answers were unfortunately cleared.
    Yea so what Ali said was true lol
    His app crashed before he submitted it

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yea so what Ali said was true lol
    His app crashed before he submitted it
    I mean the answers, not the "app" itself. Did he specifically say what's gone?
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

I mean the answers, not the "app" itself. Did he specifically say what's gone?
    You're confusing me ok

Manager
    If you crash half way through typing your in game application, when you relog, the answers will be gone, and you'll have to re-type them, however the you'll still be able to apply (button remains on screen until you submit an application).
    Hence it's recommended that you type up the answers somewhere else, and just copy + paste them into the in-game fields within the application once you're done

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    If you crash half way through typing your in game application, when you relog, the answers will be gone, and you'll have to re-type them, however the you'll still be able to apply (button remains on screen until you submit an application).
    Hence it's recommended that you type up the answers somewhere else, and just copy + paste them into the in-game fields within the application once you're done
    That's what I did, it was frustrating after it crashed. I couldn't see what I type too.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

That is highly untrue. You have to submit it first. The answers you input are actually cleared if you relog. My game restarted. I was 75% through the application, I took a break and then my app had to restart. The answers were unfortunately cleared.
    I think you quoted the wrong person but if you didn't he was just asking a question saying highly untrue and everything else just looks stupid on your end.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post

Aww

I got the email too, unfortunate but better luck next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    The in-game application saves as you go... Don't lie
    When I got mine back in May it didn't save when I logged off and logged back on.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    When I got mine back in May it didn't save when I logged off and logged back on.
    Hahahahahahhahaha