Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone noticed that hat prices have gone up?

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    It may be because Era nowadays makes half the amount of revenue than it did in previous years.
    Seems like Arabs I mean iTuners are getting older and aren’t interested anymore ):

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Seems like Arabs I mean iTuners are getting older and aren’t interested anymore ):
    Time to move to Dubai
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    It may be because Era nowadays makes half the amount of revenue than it did in previous years.
    I can see this being the reason.

I doubt it's an intentional decision. There's no directory on what to price stuff like hats, it's usually just up to whoever adding the hats ingame. As none of the staff even get paid, it's not like they're setting the price higher on purpose as there is no benefit to them to do that.

I'd assume they're just pricing it based on the effort they made to make the hat

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I doubt it's an intentional decision. There's no directory on what to price stuff like hats, it's usually just up to whoever adding the hats ingame. As none of the staff even get paid, it's not like they're setting the price higher on purpose as there is no benefit to them to do that.

I'd assume they're just pricing it based on the effort they made to make the hat
    Sorry. But that hat doesn't look cool and I think it doesn't deserve 3k

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Sorry. But that hat doesn't look cool and I think it doesn't deserve 3k
    Sorry, but it's not about what you think the hat is worth as you weren't the one who made it. Something is obviously going to be more valuable to the person who actually made the hat as they're the only one who know how much time/effort they put into it

Cmon. I bet the creator had put in a lot of time and love into making the hats.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Sorry, but it's not about what you think the hat is worth as you weren't the one who made it. Something is obviously going to be more valuable to the person who actually made the hat as they're the only one who know how much time/effort they put into it
    Id usually expect someone (if not to make it for profit) make a hat to see other players enjoying their hats, the increased pricing seems to deflect that?
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Hi,

This is not a surprise that the prices is raised on hats, it is is defiantly done on purpose and was done on O’l west as well awhile ago. The reason behind it is to make players spend their gralats so they will buy gralat packs. Also some staff do get paid, not gonna go into the details of that though.

-Lafez

Quote Originally Posted by Lafez View Post
    Hi,

This is not a surprise that the prices is raised on hats, it is is defiantly done on purpose and was done on O’l west as well awhile ago. The reason behind it is to make players spend their gralats so they will buy gralat packs. Also some staff do get paid.

-Lafez

Interesting , care to add anything to that?
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback