Thread: Spammer Player

Spammer Player

well this Player has been doing spam with several Brazilian players, he has been annoying a lot of players, saying insults, threats and even hindering the daily gameplay. some are stopping playing because of him. admin already banned him and gave Jail, but he continues to create fake accounts and continues with the act.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Have an video in youtube for this assunt

https://youtu.be/iEX9p_F0WL4

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iThony View Post
    well this Player has been doing spam with several Brazilian players, he has been annoying a lot of players, saying insults, threats and even hindering the daily gameplay. some are stopping playing because of him. admin already banned him and gave Jail, but he continues to create fake accounts and continues with the act.

If he got jailed, all of his alternate accounts would get jailed as well. This is because they are IP jails. Because of this he creates new accounts as you mentioned so he can keep harassing players. You should set your PMs for friends only. This will prevent him from messaging you. This is the solution if you want him to stop harassing you. He can keep getting banned but he can still harass you through new accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dorvay View Post
    If he got jailed, all of his alternate accounts would get jailed as well. This is because they are IP jails. Because of this he creates new accounts as you mentioned so he can keep harassing players. You should set your PMs for friends only. This will prevent him from messaging you. This is the solution if you want him to stop harassing you. He can keep getting banned but he can still harass you through new accounts.
    this is boring, he is cursing, disrupting several players, he should get a permanent prison, because it disrupts not only my gameplay, but that of other Brazilian players. In addition, I will check the option to only receive messages from friends in my settings , the problem is that i am a public figure on youtube, and by checking the option in the settings to only receive messages from friends my subscribers will not be able to send me private messages in the game. That is the problem!

The Brazilian community is full of ***holes like this one who have nothing to do and think they are some kind of divinity. Keep blocking until his IP gets blocked once n' for all.

Closing this thread, any reports about players in-game can be done via the in-game report system.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029