Thread: iEra Administration List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seriously, from all seriousness in the world, who was I showing bad conduct to? I am looking at the staff list right now..
    For the new staffs coming in and especially the current staffs, becareful around the staff environment because there's something really going on. I would take notes of the login and logout for everyday you go on staff and put information who you were working with.

- - - Updated - - -

The department leads won't talk to me, won't explain stuff to me. They won't even provide me the smallest details that the "few" unknown PRs had input against me of their claim of "bad behavior".
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Seriously, from all seriousness in the world, who was I showing bad conduct to? I am looking at the staff list right now..
    For the new staffs coming in and especially the current staffs, becareful around the staff environment because there's something really going on. I would take notes of the login and logout for everyday you go on staff and put information who you were working with.

- - - Updated - - -

The department leads won't talk to me, won't explain stuff to me. They won't even provide me the smallest details that the "few" unknown PRs had input against me of their claim of "bad behavior".
    Welcome in the club.