Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of equinox using vulgarity and racist words.

Prs cannot just leave their jobs due to you having an immature talk with someone, thats why there is the block button. Prs have uploads, reports, and their own ios accounts to play on. Dont forget that era has hit 4k players which is really a low chance of your reporting being seen immediately 1/4000 chance. When something like that occurs you block the person. I wont ofcourse have screenshots because i wouldnt be bothered to take screenshots of people cursing, i use the magic button i got named "block". you should check it out. No one in era is clean of the filter, every single person curses. Even prs on their ios devices, so dont you say your better than me, equinox or any other person.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I use PC when I play events so it's about 100% easier for me, but I'm not hacking.

Player-"Tim is hacking!"
    Player-"Tim sucks at race and has to use a speed hack!"
    Player-"Tim is hacking, you idiots!"

Tim-"So you guys are saying that I've gotten away with speed hacking in front of several different staff?"
    *Silence*
    Or tim is a mlg at events

That kid got a reputation. Playing by the rules will get you nowhere, avoid the block. Take the screenshots up to the forums. Reason staff didn't solved your report is only because they can check up the past 10-messages. And deezer? He is doing a fine job, when that kid smack talked him he did NOT break the rules....No use of vulgar/harasshment. Deezer could've gagged him tho...but that decision was all his. Don't be runner, avoid the block....keep them talking after you reported them and he will certainely be reviewed by a staff.

Funny how you kids come cry about it but when you all at events "Equinox sucks"... Keep all that drama to yourself and block him if you dont like him.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

can u please give me some money in graal era my name is Zack

Just ignore that guy let him curse as much as he wants cause after all what would he earn from all of tat cursing where is that leading to? Nowhere

Ex Player Relations Deezer Aero's Avatar
    It's fun, you really think I have eyes everywhere (and especially in the events when there are many players)? Perhaps at that moment when Equinox said something wrong, I was not looking at him.

Favoritism? let me laugh. I don't think so.

I think I do my job properly.
    Ah! And stop believing an admin sees all. I am not a god.

Bye.

I really would like to take him down if everything you guys are saying is true.
    If it happens again please report him, and message me right away (I will be able to help if I am online).
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezer Aero View Post
    It's fun, you really think I have eyes everywhere (and especially in the events when there are many players)? Perhaps at that moment when Equinox said something wrong, I was not looking at him.

Bye.
    Heyyyyy. He's here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezer Aero View Post

Bye.
    Haha, tell me another joke. He was front of you, yet you 'couldnt' see him.
    Let me be straight, You might think your doing a good job, Some of us dont.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Frisko View Post
    Prs cannot just leave their jobs due to you having an immature talk with someone, thats why there is the block button. Prs have uploads, reports, and their own ios accounts to play on. Dont forget that era has hit 4k players which is really a low chance of your reporting being seen immediately 1/4000 chance. When something like that occurs you block the person. I wont ofcourse have screenshots because i wouldnt be bothered to take screenshots of people cursing, i use the magic button i got named "block". you should check it out. No one in era is clean of the filter, every single person curses. Even prs on their ios devices, so dont you say your better than me, equinox or any other person.
    Gagging someone like equinox is their job
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.