Thread: A Peaceful Ol' Street

A Peaceful Ol' Street

I've been seeing comments about how chaotic the streets in Era are right now. Many of the old players miss the peaceful street we had back then. Now, you're good as dead as soon as you stand still in the pk zone.

My suggestion is definitely not to make the whole street into a non-pk area, but to put the car/vehicles into good use. What do I mean by that?

We increase the damage of car ( may vary in relation to their prices since Unimaxid would want to make some money) to at least 25 hp. That would give cars the ability to be able kill people who are on the road. That would reduce the huge number of street spammers we currently have. However, cars should not be able to kill/injure people who are on the pavement or in the forests.

This will give rise the use of cars and make the game more " realistic" if that's what you want. But if you're not interested in realism, we can look at the other advantages:

1. Reduction of spammers on roads, thus making it easier for us to travel from one place to another especially rushing to the event house IN TIME.
    2. Jungle/Forest battle! We may have more of that. Since the pk size on pavements will be too small, these spammers will move into the more secluded parts of Era.
    For Unimaxid: Your profit can increase because rich players will use gralat packs to buy these cars. (I hope you won't abuse it)

Of course there will be problems we can expect when it's just implemented such as:

1. A bunch of mischievous players purposely blocking the road to prevent cars from driving past. (Admins should be able to handle this)
    2. Chaos on the streets of Era.
    3. Stubborn players who will try to stay on the pavement and shoot cars as they drive past.

Don't worry, I'm confident that these problems will eventually be gone as soon as the pkers get bored doing it as they'd realise that they won't be getting much kills from it.

Just an advice from me if it gets implemented- Practice road safety

PS: Might drive-by be a good idea?
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Agree, great idea. I can now knock people with my car!
    But no knock and boom but the player decrease 1 hitpoint only

Banned Sottocapo
    Theres a reason i carry my xmas axe(2012)
    Its knockback its very helpful
    Also carry something with shadow effect also useful

I really like this idea, it's weird how its damage is 1HP and not a higher? If you get hit, it's a very critical hit.