Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gangs help

Maybe bases that can only be taking by gangs with less than 100 hours for example?

I think you should recruit more people. The more people you recruit, more basers you will have. The more basers you have, the more chances of holding the base you will have. If 20 people go and base with you, your chances of holding a base will increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester11 View Post
    I think you should recruit more people. The more people you recruit, more basers you will have. The more basers you have, the more chances of holding the base you will have. If 20 people go and base with you, your chances of holding a base will increase.
    And here I thought we would NEVER figure that out.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Jent View Post
    Maybe bases that can only be taking by gangs with less than 100 hours for example?
    But then what after 100 hours? I was thinking if your able to hold a base for a whole hour you control the area (which will mostly be the higher gangs) when any range of a gang can take bases within their territory, Then the higher gangs can only take main base that they control in that area..I believe this will really get basing going again but I do see one flaw

The number of bases we have on the map, reply to this post to share your ideas with me.
    -They want to see you do good...but never better then them, Remember that-

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Hmmm I wouldn't mind making a base dedicated to new players? What are your thoughts on this?

@Meph
    Maybe a base(s) that only let you in if your gang has less than 100 hours? Or maybe bases with like a ranki mg system. If your base has 0 hours it can get into curtain bases untill 100 hours then at 100 you can get into other bases untill whatever hours. Seems like a good idea and somewhat easy (i guess have it check if your current gangs hours are less or more than 100?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snooby View Post
    But then what after 100 hours? I was thinking if your able to hold a base for a whole hour you control the area (which will mostly be the higher gangs) when any range of a gang can take bases within their territory, Then the higher gangs can only take main base that they control in that area..I believe this will really get basing going again but I do see one flaw

The number of bases we have on the map, reply to this post to share your ideas with me.
    They could have a new area? Be a huge update with a new area you can take a bus to or something filled with hour specific bases
    IGN: Pink Ken

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFboy117 View Post
    Maybe a base(s) that only let you in if your gang has less than 100 hours? Or maybe bases with like a ranki mg system. If your base has 0 hours it can get into curtain bases untill 100 hours then at 100 you can get into other bases untill whatever hours. Seems like a good idea and somewhat easy (i guess have it check if your current gangs hours are less or more than 100?)

- - - Updated - - -

They could have a new area? Be a huge update with a new area you can take a bus to or something filled with hour specific bases
    Good idea but if they can't get country side out in over 2 years I doubt they can make that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i didnt even know they planned a country side, but i can see why that wouldnt be a good idea. era is supposed to be modern and in the city. a country side seems so out of place
    IGN: Pink Ken

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFboy117 View Post
    i didnt even know they planned a country side, but i can see why that wouldnt be a good idea. era is supposed to be modern and in the city. a country side seems so out of place
    I agree. I just think a city expansion would be nice. Maybe a few new guns and ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk