Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gangs help

Gangs help

yet another post but i thought this one deserved its own thread.so new gang and trying to base but every single base (literally every base) is controlled by major gangs, my gang cant hold them for even a second before NBK or some other gang brings in like 20 people. my question is how can my gang gain any hours if every base is held by a major gang?
    IGN: Pink Ken

Basing sucks nowadays
    Hai C:

Do what everybody else does...ALLY UP M8
    -They want to see you do good...but never better then them, Remember that-

Quote Originally Posted by Snooby View Post
    Do what everybody else does...ALLY UP M8
    That's the problem, all the ones capable of basing the "good basers" with their "good guns" won't ally with new gang unless his gang has bars and chems.
    Rising up with a new gang is really very hard now.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    That's the problem, all the ones capable of basing the "good basers" with their "good guns" won't ally with new gang unless his gang has bars and chems.
    Rising up with a new gang is really very hard now.
    Start slow and don't give up I promise you once you get past the first 100 hours all the "pros" see potential and join wanting to be a leader, that's just how era community is, yeah it's was slow, but we are holding up well now. You just gotta find members who want to be part of a legend...from the beginning.

Hmmm I wouldn't mind making a base dedicated to new players? What are your thoughts on this?

@Meph

I know Meph had some amazing ideas about basing with major gangs that I would love to see implemented
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Gangs help

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFboy117 View Post
    yet another post but i thought this one deserved its own thread.so new gang and trying to base but every single base (literally every base) is controlled by major gangs, my gang cant hold them for even a second before NBK or some other gang brings in like 20 people. my question is how can my gang gain any hours if every base is held by a major gang?
    100% agree with this guy. I tried once with 6 friends then all of a sudden no life's like World wide and Omar ect came in and we were raped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Hmmm I wouldn't mind making a base dedicated to new players? What are your thoughts on this?

@Meph
    Would love it!

Basing is quite absurd and corrupted now since all the pro basers have held all the bases accountable for themselves.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I know Meph had some amazing ideas about basing with major gangs that I would love to see implemented
    Like Major gangs controlled an area and get money from the bases within that area?? :0