Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Being active and get a discount/rewards

Question Being active and get a discount/rewards

Being active and get a discount/rewards

Hello,

I was thinking about some way for players to stop complaining about things in the game but this might increase it...(Soz)
    So here is the idea being active gets you discounts or rewards. When you log on you can see how consistent you have logged on by saying "showdays". well what if you get logged on for lets say 100 days straight you get a "100 day". But ill skip a little forward and get to the discount part; so however, if you log on for 1 year start you get a certain discount on some items in Era (staff could choose which).

So here the reward Ideas I have:
    1. 50 days active you get a sign with the era logo on it
    2. 100 days active you get a hat called "the beginning of the start"
    3. 182 days active you get a special trash pick/mushroom knife/shovel/car to choose from
    4. 250 days active you get a hat but with a gani/gif on it
    5. 365 days active you get a discount on certain items in Era
    6. 500 days active you get a custom made Era body
    7. 750 days active you get a melee with no that good but not that bad stats but has an effect that freeze the player for 1 second
    8. 1000 days active you get a ERA gunskin

Now I know a lot of people are gonna be against the gun skin but if your on for 1000 days straight you should have a lot of the guns in the game (I know its 3 years). A lot more active people online and not jailed accounts because snk said one day there are over 2,200 jailed on one day that's why I'm referring to this.
    This could have a bigger effect on the forums because there could be contests for the era hats, bodies, signs, melee, gun skins(with the gun skin it would probably be something that everyone uses and is worth something). It's just an idea This idea also includes the person logging on for at least 10 minutes.

Have a nice day!

UPDATE:

If someone afks for this reward then they will be sent to the uh-uh afk room thing (don't know what its called), when they get spawned to the room thing their time spent in there doesn't go towards the Consecutive days in a row stat.
    Last edited by N!chola$; 12-09-2016 at 09:30 PM.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Hmm idk I guess if all of them said era go on it sure...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

It's a good idea, that would make me wanna login daily and maybe spend some time on this game.

I like it, but the player should log in everyday and stay at least 5 min online so there won't be ON and OFF
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I like it, but the player should log in everyday and stay at least 5 min online so there won't be ON and OFF
    I put your idea in at the end of the of the post, I thought someone was gonna say something about it but I was waiting till someone brought it up.

Dont know about the rewards but most other games give you that daily prize and the longer you log into it each day the better the rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Dont know about the rewards but most other games give you that daily prize and the longer you log into it each day the better the rewards
    I made a thread about this of a "Daily Fortune", a lot of people liked it but staff don't consider some of these types of ideas for the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yazan-DK View Post
    It's a good idea, that would make me wanna login daily and maybe spend some time on this game.
    Glad to hear that you would be active

Great,great idea!!
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    It's a great idea but my opinion would be a bit bias as I would instantly have 6/8.

I'm proud of my showdays without a reward.

If you always leave your account open you are technically already rewarded with random EC and the dairy hats
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    It's a great idea but my opinion would be a bit bias as I would instantly have 6/8.

I'm proud of my showdays without a reward.

If you always leave your account open you are technically already rewarded with random EC and the dairy hats
    So good job for you then...