Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1137

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

  1. #21
    Player Abdullah1441's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,858
    These changes were gonna happen one day. There is no point in delaying the inevitable. And might I remind everyone that changes are done for the good of Era? Also, sooner or later basers and PKers will adapt to these changes and the PVP system will run smoothly once again; this is not the first time weapons have been "rebalanced" nor will it be the last.
    Currently trying to learn Arabic and utterly failing to learn Hebrew.

  2. #22
    a random Capo Zernov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    793
    Sam you obviously don't know why multiplex was made, so let me explain it to you. People using spam guns in complex, anero and meph make multiplex for skill based play and leave the complex for anyone that wants to be at an advantage or disadvantage. You're trying so hard to make the game "balanced" when it isn't working. You are seriously going to make the psg semi when that's the only thing making it unique from other snipers like the m107. Maybe instead of targeting the popular guns that in no way need a change, how about you go and fix some of the guns that really need a fix like the stacked 9 damage monster known as the mtar that has the kill power of a flamethrower if not better. Only guns in this game that need to be balanced are the p2ks since they're extremely underpowered for 200k gralets and 100k kills.

    1. EC weapons arnt free so stop treating them like starter pistols.

    2. No one likes your new ideas, please stick with classic era and if you want a change, setup a pole and see what the community as a whole wants.

    3. People don't use m4 because it's fun dodging, they use it because it improves your skill since therefore making you beat faster spam guns easier.

    4. As a gun admin you seem like you don't really know much about guns. The gm4 is basically an m4 that can switch firemodes to change the play style, but if you're going to make it only semi that will make a 187k m4?

  3. #23
    idk what this is
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    2,951
    I'm against this but honestly if you want to change most of the high tier guns its okay, not showing bias toward or against one gun.

  4. #24
    When this guns nerfed, all we have to do is to find a counterattack and a way to win am i right?

  5. #25
    Yes Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Literally a place you don’t wanna be at
    Posts
    11,780
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    These changes were gonna happen one day. There is no point in delaying the inevitable. And might I remind everyone that changes are done for the good of Era? Also, sooner or later basers and PKers will adapt to these changes and the PVP system will run smoothly once again; this is not the first time weapons have been "rebalanced" nor will it be the last.
    Says someone who barely plays this game and doesn't own a gun

  6. #26
    Gani Artist on Ol West Prancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Says someone who barely plays this game and doesn't own a gun
    Please be the mother of my babies
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

  7. #27
    I personally think that the player kill reward guns should not be nerfed, it take a lot of time and effort to get 100k+ kills. I also beleive that the Ec weapons should not be nerfed it also takes a lot of skill to get all of those ec!

  8. #28
    What about the metalstorm? And wait the shipka's clip should be 40 right?

  9. #29
    Gun Admin BiTzSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I disagree with this, yes it maybe the right thing but by doing this you are gonna make most of the veteran players leave. Yes some of them leave because of real life problems, thinking of their future, etc; however, some of them leave because their favorite weapon gets changed (stat wise) and they try to adapt to another gun but can't and quit.

    I might just quit in general cuz bar was mentioned in there.

    Although I can see where you're coming from...you want the new players to have more of a chance and it to be a little more fair.
    But you also said a while back that you wanted to add a better gun then bar. SO depending if that gun is as good bar or better I'll have my iTunes on hold till then.
    No I said I would never add a gun that was better than the bar.
    Old players are a dying number because of how unwelcoming the game is. Readjusting to a weapon doesn't exactly take long, and if they choose to quit simply because they can't use a bit of skill rather than relying 95% on their gun then that says a lot about the kind of players they are and the games honestly better off without them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    What about the metalstorm? And wait the shipka's clip should be 40 right?
    The clip size shown it how many bullets it fires, shipka has 40 yes but because it fires 2 at once you only shoot 20 times

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Kay View Post
    I personally think that the player kill reward guns should not be nerfed, it take a lot of time and effort to get 100k+ kills. I also beleive that the Ec weapons should not be nerfed it also takes a lot of skill to get all of those ec!
    Skill to get ec in events yes but that shouldn't mean you can get guns that don't require skill to use in pk.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    I'm against this but honestly if you want to change most of the high tier guns its okay, not showing bias toward or against one gun.
    Did you read the post lol? There isn't just one gun being changed, it's pretty much all the high firerate 9 damage guns

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Sam you obviously don't know why multiplex was made, so let me explain it to you. People using spam guns in complex, anero and meph make multiplex for skill based play and leave the complex for anyone that wants to be at an advantage or disadvantage. You're trying so hard to make the game "balanced" when it isn't working. You are seriously going to make the psg semi when that's the only thing making it unique from other snipers like the m107. Maybe instead of targeting the popular guns that in no way need a change, how about you go and fix some of the guns that really need a fix like the stacked 9 damage monster known as the mtar that has the kill power of a flamethrower if not better. Only guns in this game that need to be balanced are the p2ks since they're extremely underpowered for 200k gralets and 100k kills.

    1. EC weapons arnt free so stop treating them like starter pistols.

    2. No one likes your new ideas, please stick with classic era and if you want a change, setup a pole and see what the community as a whole wants.

    3. People don't use m4 because it's fun dodging, they use it because it improves your skill since therefore making you beat faster spam guns easier.

    4. As a gun admin you seem like you don't really know much about guns. The gm4 is basically an m4 that can switch firemodes to change the play style, but if you're going to make it only semi that will make a 187k m4?
    Multiplex is for sparring, this change isn't making every gun equal just not as strong as before and this is for everything not just for sparring.
    EC weapons ARE free unless you are paying someone to play for you on your account which would be very questionable.

    Stop speaking as if you are the voice of the people, not everybody is on one side or the other

    Don't know how you can say I don't know much about guns and then say gm4 is an auto version of the m4 in the same sentence. The only thing the gm4 and m4 have in common is they have m4 in their names. Neither of their stats are anything alike. You mayaswell say that the tec9 is basically a semi version of the mtarx with that logic

  10. #30
    You should buff rippers assault mode freeze imo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •