Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a donut making job!

Event Coin Add a donut making job!

Do you know what I love?Donuts(and tacos)And do you know what I think that is useless in Graal era?Dipppin donuts.Dippin donuts is just a place where u can buy donuts and heal you for 15 and 20 hp for a cost of 20 and 30 gralats!And I really think dippin donuts is a waste of space.unless when they make a job which lets u make donuts and deliver it to a random location.It will be like pizza making and mails conbined together!and when u finish and delivered a donut,It will give u 20-50 gralats!I really think this job idea would make dippin donuts great again!
    I need friends

No thank you - I don't see why we would need it when we have other jobs similar. In my opinion, it's a bit lame however some may think different.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    No thank you - I don't see why we would need it when we have other jobs similar. In my opinion, it's a bit lame however some may think different.
    Go show off your chem to the "Cabaña" don't be so stupid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KuKoNutz View Post
    Do you know what I love?Donuts(and tacos)And do you know what I think that is useless in Graal era?Dipppin donuts.Dippin donuts is just a place where u can buy donuts and heal you for 15 and 20 hp for a cost of 20 and 30 gralats!And I really think dippin donuts is a waste of space.unless when they make a job which lets u make donuts and deliver it to a random location.It will be like pizza making and mails conbined together!and when u finish and delivered a donut,It will give u 20-50 gralats!I really think this job idea would make dippin donuts great again!
    your job idea is very good, I'd love to see that job happen.
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Yasss please add more jobss

Banned Capo
    I'd like another job but I hate donuts

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    The idea of new jobs would be cool!

Has already been mentioned before, not happening unfortunately. I would love the job though.

Maybe if the job has a much more creative manner father than making and delivering the donuts, something like making only the dough of the donut where it will come on a conveyor belt then go, since everything is made in factories and machinees these days.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Or Mayby juste be able to make them to heal yourself instead of a job

i dont get it, are you guys idiots? i mean, if there was to be a donut making job, it would basically be the same as making pizzas..

admins wont make another job just because you want donuts instead of pizzas..

if you want donuts instead of pizzas, go ifile..