Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: crap pr team

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    I couldn't log into era for over 2 months , created a thread about it demanding for help and I didn't offend anyone. So yeah , if u can't control your temper when you're asking for help (even if you're innocent) , so how could you manage to control it when you're "fighting" with someone .
    "fighting" on a game lol. it was a crappy argument which I wasn't interested in going with; I said what I told you I said, and got jailed; thus, I'm angry. basic stuff imo.

Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    apparently telling her "idgaf go cry about your pixel boyfriend" is categorized as "vulgarity".

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't interested in getting anyone jailed because I didn't care, plus what I said wasn't even worthy of a gag lol; plus I wouldn't have though that she'd report me when SHE was the one cussing; admins FROM MY KNOWLEDGE check the whole convo.
    Prs can only view the last 10 pms you receive so u prob had a long argument

I couldn't log into era for over 2 months , created a thread about it demanding for help and I didn't offend anyone. So yeah , if u can't control your temper when you're asking for help (even if you're innocent) , so how could you manage to control it when you're "fighting" with someone .
    not to mention I've already tried 'asking for help' before when I was unjust in situations, and every admin on this forum said I should "just wait it out" and "nothing can be done".
    so, I'm not asking for them to unjail me as this will never happen, but I'm asking for them to hire better prs than the retarded ones we have atm.

So my question is, because you were jailed for something you admitted you think the pr team is crap?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Player Relations
    "fighting" on a game lol. it was a crappy argument which I wasn't interested in going with; I said what I told you I said, and got jailed; thus, I'm angry. basic stuff imo.
    Even if what you're saying is true and it was a Pr's fault . Instead of straight up insulting the whole staff team , you could've asked for someone to look into your issue and if you were unfairly jailed , then you'll get un-jailed.
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Prs can only view the last 10 pms you receive so u prob had a long argument
    PMs went like this:

she insulted in a few pms, I ignored. she insulted AGAIN, I said what I said. she insulted YET AGAIN, and I got jailed.

PMs went like this:

she insulted in a few pms, I ignored. she insulted AGAIN, I said what I said. she insulted YET AGAIN, and I got jailed.
    Tell us the WHOLE conversation between you two.
    Just submit a ticket higher staff members could check ur pm history or contact a high staff member

Even if what you're saying is true and it was a Pr's fault . Instead of straight up insulting the whole staff team , you could've asked for someone to look into your issue and if you were unfairly jailed , then you'll get un-jailed.
    they never unjail lol; several times I begged them for help, even ones that I had on kik, and they said that what happened was bad but there's nothing they could do about it, like for example once I was afk, and an admin jailed me for "racism in public chat" because someone else said what they said and the admin thought it was me; and this happened not long ago.

Player Relations
    not to mention I've already tried 'asking for help' before when I was unjust in situations, and every admin on this forum said I should "just wait it out" and "nothing can be done".
    so, I'm not asking for them to unjail me as this will never happen, but I'm asking for them to hire better prs than the retarded ones we have atm.
    You're jailed for what , 5 hours ? I got recently jailed for two week for logging into a jailed WiFi , I pmed tris and cally in-game , they checked my logs and I got immediately Un-jailed , not to mention that this wasn't recorded into my jail history. So no , they will always help you out in such situations
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

You're jailed for what , 5 hours ? I got recently jailed for two week for logging into a jailed WiFi , I pmed tris and cally in-game , they checked my logs and I got immediately Un-jailed , not to mention that this wasn't recorded into my jail history. So no , they will always help you out in such situations
    12 hours.