Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bwwc where r u?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Scamming is legal and I personally am very happy that admins are not getting involved. This happens to a few gangs and nothing is done and nothing should be done. It is the leaders fault for giving the gang to whoever.
    I think it was a clever move by Magus and pretty well executed.

I never said that scamming was illegal. All I was saying was that I'd never really lost respect for people who have scammed. Never did I say anything against the action.

As someone else has said, you would be the same way if this were to happen to Ebi. You wouldn't think it was a clever move.

iSight was considered "trustworthy" by BW and a friend for almost a year, from what I can remember. Anyone without trust issues would have trusted Sight with the gang.

Actually, if I remember correcty, a situation almost identical to this happened to Obsidian when Exterior stole their hours. A close friend took the gang, changed the name, and refused to give it back. Duke ended up getting the hours back.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    To clear things up, Vash gave gang to one of his members who wasn't ready to run a gang and was a bit inactive. Gang went from one hands to another and finally got to iSight who lied that he will reborn the gang. iSight gives leadership to Pain who was the leader of magus pk. Currently iSight owns ex magus pk which is called "saga" and Pain owns ex BWWWC which is now magus pk.
    According to rules, if the leadership was given from player to player, staff are not allowed to mess with this business and the gang will be in magus hands.
    Kinda sad to see magus act like that, but at the same time I feel good that the army of 10 year olds is no longer afraid of being kicked from the gang, they wont get stressed anymore by vash yelling at them and warning to kick..
    And a funny part, iSight told me that Vash was crying on skype lmao.
    You will really just take any chance to insult a gang that consistently one-upped yours, huh? Lemme get you on track with a few things. One: we only EVER had one member under the age of 12. They might have been one of the most well behaved people I met in Era. They were polite, they had correct grammar, they listened, and never did they insult another player. Now, if you're referring to maturity age and not actually numerical age, you have no room to talk. Especially due to the fact that I've seen a ten year old (that was in the very gang you're criticizing) act better than every single one of your members. (I would know because I've been in Navy before)

Taking this chance to insult someone who I'd consider a man shows your true colors Yogy. Vash did something you obviously don't have the maturity to do. He left the game and got a job, while your sitting here, behind his back, and basically saying he is on a lower level than you. I'm sorry, but did you get a full-time job, and leave this game behind you? No. That's one place where you've messed up. The other is doing this behind his back. If you had any respect (which I'd say he did earn through having more balls than you and continuing his life) you'd sit and wait for him so you could tell him what you think.

Now, wether or not he cried, I'd say he had reason. He was betrayed, and lost something he's built up for years. I would say BW was the most unique gang. They didn't need an "Army" or very strong members. They managed to get on by with normally around 8-15 normal players. Because they were organized unlike any gang I've seen thus far. Ranks, Squads, Meeting Places, Weekly Meetings, and many other things to keep their own order and to be capable of kicking the asses of simple-minded gangs. He lost this.

Now Yogy, I seem to remember times you've nearly lost the groups you've built up, and gang statuses about it "Being All Over...." and things such as that (before Navy). Along with an in-game avatar which clearly reflected your rather depressed state. If I were to come here and say that you were pitiful, you may agree, you may not. But, you surely wouldn't appreciate the fact that I was basically calling you emotionally unstable, or in other, more blunt words, "emo". But you know what would make it even worse? Doing that, after you left the game and got a decent-paying job, and had started your life. It may not make you unhappy. But that would still make me a hell of a disrespectful little jerk.

This is why you have no room to talk. You would be immature and self-centered enough to insult a man behind his back because you "don't like him."

When you answer, have the courtesy of answering me in a grammatically correct fashion, or I will believe I've won this little fight by default. One who cannot correctly form sentences shows an obvious difference in intelligence.

Oh, and admins, don't alter this post under a rule of anti-hatefullness. Yogy needs this. If you never delete his posts, there's no reason to delete mine. Just the fact that he's laughing at another person's pain, and telling the public can be considered a form of cyber-bullying. Which may sound childish, but the parents of hundreds of kids that have killed themselves over this **** would disagree. Not saying Vash would, but nonetheless, I doubt vash is the only person Yogy is like this towards. He seems to enjoy it so much, why stop at one person?

All I did is an explanation of what had happened and a little fun-make at the end. You didn't have to waste 2 hours on autocorrector writing that stuff down.

Don't tell me what I did in life and what I didn't. You don't know me.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

All I did is an explanation of what had happened and a little fun-make at the end. You didn't have to waste 2 hours on autocorrector writing that stuff down.

Don't tell me what I did in life and what I didn't. You don't know me.
    Actually, it took 15 minutes ^_^ I don't even use autocorrect. My advanced placement english teachers are all very proud of me. My award winning debate coach is as well. Wanna know why she's won awards? She's coached more than 10 State Champions for debate. The confidence she has in me also means other things. I can read basic human emotion. You are too simple, Yogy

A true explanation is a non-biased, truthful account of something. What you gave, was a true explanation, up until the ten year old army part. As far as I know, you haven't spent any time at all in BW. And if you secretly did, it obviously wasn't enough. Basically, your information is false, and you keep using it. If that's the one consistent statement in all the things you've said against Blackwater, then every piece of proof and/or info you have against them, is false. Thus, your argument is false, and you are false.

You're right, I don't know you. But, I know that you're completely willing to actually sell the BW name, and you aren't being smart with it. Taking offers from anyone and everyone is stupid. I also can tell when someone is feeling very sorry for themselves, as you did.

I don't know you, but I can read you like a book.

I'll stop there. Any more, and I could be considered a cyber-bully myself.

I'm not even selling it my friend took that name as a joke lol. You have 5 words in your gang name. Does it really matter to write it as "Black Water WorldWide Co"?
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

I'm not even selling it my friend took that name as a joke lol. You have 5 words in your gang name. Does it really matter to write it as "Black Water WorldWide Co"?
    That wasn't my point ^_^ I was pointing out the fact that I've very thoroughly looking in to the matter. I even went through the trouble of changing my name and such to see what would happen if I asked what you were selling the name for. I found the under-cover mission to be quite successful. If showed what carelessness and joy you found in someone showing interest in buying the name.

Yeah I lie a lot. I don't even own the name by the way. And the purpose of taking the name wasn't to sell it but to make a joke . But if I got offered something why would I not sell it? There is nothing to do with it anyway o.O
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Yeah I lie a lot. I don't even own the name by the way. And the purpose of taking the name wasn't to sell it but to make a joke . But if I got offered something why would I not sell it? There is nothing to do with it anyway o.O
    You have no reason not to, lol. It's just the basic lack of compassion for someone's fallen efforts that I'm trying to point it. Personally, I would respect the name of an enemy. Especially if I had a knack for losing to them ^~^. I understand the joke part, haha, hehe. But, as I said in my first sentence, I was just pointing out how careless and loose you were with the name of a formidable opponent, almost as if you beat them.

Well Yogy you cant talk about maturity he do have some point on that. You cry everytime i smack you in spar xD, Your favorite line is " I`m going to get you jailed again" XD

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    What if ebi was stolen? You can only say this since bwwwc was one of ebizous top competitors. It's a shame that bwwwc was scammed not a pleasure
    Competitors? They were a joke. And ebi wont get stolen as the leadership is not stupid enough to be passing it around. There is also no plans for it to be passed around like many gangs have done.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    I never said that scamming was illegal. All I was saying was that I'd never really lost respect for people who have scammed. Never did I say anything against the action.

As someone else has said, you would be the same way if this were to happen to Ebi. You wouldn't think it was a clever move.

iSight was considered "trustworthy" by BW and a friend for almost a year, from what I can remember. Anyone without trust issues would have trusted Sight with the gang.

Actually, if I remember correcty, a situation almost identical to this happened to Obsidian when Exterior stole their hours. A close friend took the gang, changed the name, and refused to give it back. Duke ended up getting the hours back.

You will really just take any chance to insult a gang that consistently one-upped yours, huh? Lemme get you on track with a few things. One: we only EVER had one member under the age of 12. They might have been one of the most well behaved people I met in Era. They were polite, they had correct grammar, they listened, and never did they insult another player. Now, if you're referring to maturity age and not actually numerical age, you have no room to talk. Especially due to the fact that I've seen a ten year old (that was in the very gang you're criticizing) act better than every single one of your members. (I would know because I've been in Navy before)

Taking this chance to insult someone who I'd consider a man shows your true colors Yogy. Vash did something you obviously don't have the maturity to do. He left the game and got a job, while your sitting here, behind his back, and basically saying he is on a lower level than you. I'm sorry, but did you get a full-time job, and leave this game behind you? No. That's one place where you've messed up. The other is doing this behind his back. If you had any respect (which I'd say he did earn through having more balls than you and continuing his life) you'd sit and wait for him so you could tell him what you think.

Now, wether or not he cried, I'd say he had reason. He was betrayed, and lost something he's built up for years. I would say BW was the most unique gang. They didn't need an "Army" or very strong members. They managed to get on by with normally around 8-15 normal players. Because they were organized unlike any gang I've seen thus far. Ranks, Squads, Meeting Places, Weekly Meetings, and many other things to keep their own order and to be capable of kicking the asses of simple-minded gangs. He lost this.

Now Yogy, I seem to remember times you've nearly lost the groups you've built up, and gang statuses about it "Being All Over...." and things such as that (before Navy). Along with an in-game avatar which clearly reflected your rather depressed state. If I were to come here and say that you were pitiful, you may agree, you may not. But, you surely wouldn't appreciate the fact that I was basically calling you emotionally unstable, or in other, more blunt words, "emo". But you know what would make it even worse? Doing that, after you left the game and got a decent-paying job, and had started your life. It may not make you unhappy. But that would still make me a hell of a disrespectful little jerk.

This is why you have no room to talk. You would be immature and self-centered enough to insult a man behind his back because you "don't like him."

When you answer, have the courtesy of answering me in a grammatically correct fashion, or I will believe I've won this little fight by default. One who cannot correctly form sentences shows an obvious difference in intelligence.

Oh, and admins, don't alter this post under a rule of anti-hatefullness. Yogy needs this. If you never delete his posts, there's no reason to delete mine. Just the fact that he's laughing at another person's pain, and telling the public can be considered a form of cyber-bullying. Which may sound childish, but the parents of hundreds of kids that have killed themselves over this **** would disagree. Not saying Vash would, but nonetheless, I doubt vash is the only person Yogy is like this towards. He seems to enjoy it so much, why stop at one person?
    The obs situation was different in ways that I have forgotten for the moment. Don't need an army? Hell bw needed more members than ebi ever did. If Vash was stupid enough to give the gang away than that's his problem but not everyone is that dumb. BW members were rude, racist and some of the worst players on era. At least Navy could control their members and stop them stepping over too many lines. They also have a decent amount of skill which was something that BW lacked.
    If you are so pissed about it, then create a new gang and get those hours back. Don't just sit there crying about the stupidity of your leader.