Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bwwc where r u?????

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    Basically, yea. Vash has been working on getting em back.
    damn magus will have there excuses on this matter though

Being one of the top officers when BW was in it's prime, I had never heard Vash talk about knowing iSight in real life. I'd heard about several others from Vash himself, but never ever heard about Vash and iSight.

The sad part is how Vash is getting no admin support as far as I know. Yogy basically owns the name (look it up, it'll have #troll and stuff about for sale in the news) for BW and Magus has the hours. I just kinda find it funny how a "top" sparring community would have to steal hours. I've never really lost respect for members of the community. Even through scamming, public humiliations, ect. But, to be that high up in social "status" and stealing a gang.... That's pretty low. They lost my respect.

I'm not saying that I'm completely on BW's side anymore. I haven't had a perm position in BW for over 2 and a half months. What I'm saying is that I'd feel the same way if Magus had stolen, say, NBK's hours. If they'd stolen anyone's hours, I'd feel this way.
    iSight told me him and Vash used to be roommates

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    iSight told me him and Vash used to be roommates
    He lied then. I never once heard that from vash in all the convos I'd had with him about local friends of his.

To clear things up, Vash gave gang to one of his members who wasn't ready to run a gang and was a bit inactive. Gang went from one hands to another and finally got to iSight who lied that he will reborn the gang. iSight gives leadership to Pain who was the leader of magus pk. Currently iSight owns ex magus pk which is called "saga" and Pain owns ex BWWWC which is now magus pk.
    According to rules, if the leadership was given from player to player, staff are not allowed to mess with this business and the gang will be in magus hands.
    Kinda sad to see magus act like that, but at the same time I feel good that the army of 10 year olds is no longer afraid of being kicked from the gang, they wont get stressed anymore by vash yelling at them and warning to kick..
    And a funny part, iSight told me that Vash was crying on skype lmao.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

idk what happned to them bwwc got mad

Wow iSight wanted to get payback I get it. But why on earth did he have to ruin our gang. I loved being in BW.
    If your looking for some dark and horrific customs contact me or visit my site:
    https://outcastedgfx.wordpress.com/

Vash Skyped iSight and begged him to give him back the gang and stuff, They thought it was funny pretty lame how he stole his trust. But then again who says there is friends on a "Game".

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Being one of the top officers when BW was in it's prime, I had never heard Vash talk about knowing iSight in real life. I'd heard about several others from Vash himself, but never ever heard about Vash and iSight.

The sad part is how Vash is getting no admin support as far as I know. Yogy basically owns the name (look it up, it'll have #troll and stuff about for sale in the news) for BW and Magus has the hours. I just kinda find it funny how a "top" sparring community would have to steal hours. I've never really lost respect for members of the community. Even through scamming, public humiliations, ect. But, to be that high up in social "status" and stealing a gang.... That's pretty low. They lost my respect.

I'm not saying that I'm completely on BW's side anymore. I haven't had a perm position in BW for over 2 and a half months. What I'm saying is that I'd feel the same way if Magus had stolen, say, NBK's hours. If they'd stolen anyone's hours, I'd feel this way.
    Scamming is legal and I personally am very happy that admins are not getting involved. This happens to a few gangs and nothing is done and nothing should be done. It is the leaders fault for giving the gang to whoever.
    I think it was a clever move by Magus and pretty well executed.

Da hell. They need to fix this

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Scamming is legal and I personally am very happy that admins are not getting involved. This happens to a few gangs and nothing is done and nothing should be done. It is the leaders fault for giving the gang to whoever.
    I think it was a clever move by Magus and pretty well executed.
    What if ebi was stolen? You can only say this since bwwwc was one of ebizous top competitors. It's a shame that bwwwc was scammed not a pleasure