Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
I don't think that will stop bullying, but I like the idea. Should do in Halloween. Infect 3-5 areas every 10 minutes, make it challenging. With 30 zombie noobs and gives out some kind of item if killed 20, 50, 100, 400, etc.
I was thinking something similar, it would be some good fun! What if there was a scavenging event where various houses(that are normally locked) are opened and filled with supplies during the time within the area filled with zombies? Players can loot in these houses but PK is enabled within them as well to add a good amount of rigor a bit more of a survival element to the event.

On top of that, to go with the scavenging, why not implement a system where you lose ALL scavenged items upon death, forcing players to be more conservative and and cautious as if they are really experiencing the dangers of the apocalypse. When I say scavenged items, I really mean scavenged resources(food, ammo, bombs, etc.).

Instead of trick or treating, players can scavenge for various Resources such as food, ammo, bombs, throwables, and even portable gasoline players can use to fill up cars on the go! Players can also scavenge Valuable items such as melees, signs, trashpicks, and miscellaneous items such as keys to a zombie proofed vehicle of sorts. Only items classed as resources can be lost upon death!