*Gunshots*

It's the same thing everyday i wake, waking up to the gunshots of my neighbors scrounging for the last of the ammo laying around. It's a long story..you see, those "People" out there are not real. It all started at my job a few months ago i-- i was doing my routinely shift of cleaning the city's sewers. But then i found him, behind a pile of rubble inside of a oddly shaped room. This was new to me. There arent any rooms down in the sewers. When i asked the man who he was all he ever said was "Rocket Man", "Not Man".
I didnt take it to heart however, i was probably too excited to get off my shift as it was the end of the day.

I couldn't have been anymore wrong.
Leaving the sewer felt different, the people around me never blinked. The ones who did were stuck with gazing eyes like a statue. At nothing?

But then i saw it. I remembered rocket man saying "Not Man" as if he was from somewhere else... all i know is. Its fairly dark, and quiet. Nobody is talking.

*BANG* *THRRWTING* *PEW**

%&$*!!! "SOMEBODY IS SHOOTING AT ME!!!",
"CAN ANYONE HEA-" *KBOAAWF*

(13 Hours Pass)

Officer: "Captain, yesterday we intercepted a phone call from a Froz. No given last name. Further investigation has shown us he was the city's average crazy old coot. Uh he worked for Northridge Septic and in his spare time was a pastor for the church. Always rambling about his conspiracies and Theories we didnt think this was very serious but you should have a listen. It might actually be a plausible reason of whats happening to our city."

Captain: "Thanks Terry, by the way-"
Officer: "Yes a double mocha latte i got it", "I'll be back in 40"

To Be Continued...?