Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Clash of Clans Thread!

Currently we have around 48 members. I'm starting to kick the inactive ones since they are effecting us during wars by not attacking. So we're going to be a little stricter on who we accept.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    This sounds fun, okay now you're making me want to download it again.. I just hope I didn't lose any progress from deleting it
    If you remember what game center account you were using when you last used it, you will lose no progress at all!

i realy love clash of clans its so fun i must sey try boombeach thats cool too

Yes the clan has grown to be almost full even with kicking the recent inactive players. We encourage you to join no matter your level, just be willing to participate in war and donate when able.
    Quote Originally Posted by miche View Post
    i realy love clash of clans its so fun i must sey try boombeach thats cool too
    Yes, this is fun as well
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

I would be interested in joining, how active is the clan in general so far? I have a decent clan at the moment but a clan with fellow Era players would be cool

PS currently a TH lvl 5 with over 1k trophies, finishing up these last few upgrades before TH6, Also I donate 100+ troops a week and barely ask for them.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by NinjAssassin View Post
    I would be interested in joining, how active is the clan in general so far? I have a decent clan at the moment but a clan with fellow Era players would be cool

PS currently a TH lvl 5 with over 1k trophies, finishing up these last few upgrades before TH6, Also I donate 100+ troops a week and barely ask for them.
    We are fairly active, and try to keep it that way. All levels are welcome so don't worry about your base level just strive to grow. I also encourage for you to request as well, it lets others donate and benefits you troops wise.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Right now everyone is pretty active. I plan on removing some inactives tonight so I can make room for more people. Currently have around 45 members that don't spam the chat (thank god).
    Roaming.

Zephlyn
    That clan sounds interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and godsu a fast tip is to get max defenses before upgrading the town hall

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    That clan sounds interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and godsu a fast tip is to get max defenses before upgrading the town hall
    I'm aware of your tip but thanks anyways. :P
    Roaming.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    I'm aware of your tip but thanks anyways. :P
    Yes, before going to town hall 8 you should have some walls level 7

Ventus, im about to have town hall 8, can I copy your design ?