Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Simplest Thingies =3

Bump >_> try not to blend with your fingers, they sell blending sticks and you can probably get one at Michaels, works a lot better and less blurry with em

(Sources: art class)
    Graalonline Zone Graphics Team

Yes, I'm a girl.
    Every time you donate a +rep to the Shadowfox Organization, an underprivileged graalian gets a meal.

http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21802
    ^^^ my graphics thread

Gawd i forgot about this thread x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Xee View Post
    I'm so sick minded....your title.
    Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    Bump >_> try not to blend with your fingers, they sell blending sticks and you can probably get one at Michaels, works a lot better and less blurry with em

(Sources: art class)

Ooow thats why mine looks all crap, TNX!

Ur profilepicture looks like u got anorexia
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Hey, anatomy isn't easy. And as a user of art studio for pixels and my digital art, it's like finger painting unless you have a stylus. (I have a few, don't use em for drawing typically)

Btw, try looking at a reference pic. The muscles look good anatomy wise(well done!) but, the arms themselves don't have enough bend in them, and you look stiff (not a good thing if you want a realistic look...)
    The torso is also too long (and I run into this a lot lol) try making it so if the arms were straight down the hands end at the knees. (Standing straight up)
    the face is alright, the features aren't really the focal point of the piece, so I won't really get into it.

This is just my feedback. Considering its already colored though, you might want to make a new one.

Yes, I'm a girl.
    Every time you donate a +rep to the Shadowfox Organization, an underprivileged graalian gets a meal.

^^^ my graphics thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfox View Post
    Hey, anatomy isn't easy. And as a user of art studio for pixels and my digital art, it's like finger painting unless you have a stylus. (I have a few, don't use em for drawing typically)

Btw, try looking at a reference pic. The muscles look good anatomy wise(well done!) but, the arms themselves don't have enough bend in them, and you look stiff (not a good thing if you want a realistic look...)
    The torso is also too long (and I run into this a lot lol) try making it so if the arms were straight down the hands end at the knees. (Standing straight up)
    the face is alright, the features aren't really the focal point of the piece, so I won't really get into it.

This is just my feedback. Considering its already colored though, you might want to make a new one.
    THIS is what I'm looking for! tnx, ima try that nexttime I make one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    u really said that wile having that profile pic? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    THIS is what I'm looking for! tnx, ima try that nexttime I make one.

- - - Updated - - -

u really said that wile having that profile pic? XD
    No prob, if you ever need any help feel free to message me over skype or on graalians

Yes, I'm a girl.

^^^ my graphics thread

really cool bro can u make me one

Attachment 9621
    The one on the left is from a game that i forgot the name of and the one on the right is a randon octopus which was met to go to the theme of the on on th left