View Poll Results: Should there be a new 6k reward?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

8 21.62%
  • Yes go with the melee idea.

17 45.95%
  • Yes (another idea for the reward)

11 29.73%
  • Yes but gangs that already reached 6k should get it too

13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: New 6k hours reward

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    That is where our opinions don't agree. I don't like the idea of only a few people getting a weapon (even if the stats suck)
    Ebi's BAR Skin is just that, its not an actual weapon so most people look at it and don't care if their bar has that skin or not.
    You have to think out of the thousands of people who play iEra only about a dozen people will ever own this weapon and that makes it unfair.
    So do you think that a gang should work their *** off to get 6k hours to then get a custom weapon. But then because only a few having it would be 'unfair' allow everyone in the game to have the weapon skin that the gang earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    -A custom freebie, basically it has no benefit to the gang itself but spreads a legacy to other players.

- A optional 6k reward with two choices
    1.A shop with whatever the gang wants to sell and say 15-20 members(must be chosen by leader/ must be in gang to receive) get a certain percentage of the sales split equally between the 15-20 members each month.
    ^ now that I think about it this is like a 20k hr rewards..
    2.A hangout hut, basically a two room hideout

- A VIP item dedicated to the gang

- A sewer advantage place. It'd be a set of tunnels connecting to each base that takes half the time to get to verses main land. Basically only gang members with 6k hrs+ would have access to this.
    Cool

I like the shop idea!

The shop idea is cool but I don't see it being practical since it'd take forever for the shop to actually be completed.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    The shop idea is cool but I don't see it being practical since it'd take forever for the shop to actually be completed.
    Haha, no kidding. There's like 3-4 projects we are still waiting for....

Big Cheese
    It's been a few weeks since World Cup ended.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Light sabers basically have the same stats as a hunter/kiwi other than the blocking feature which no one even uses so odds are you'd opt to use your custom melee over the saber anyways. The only melee you could say is better statistically I guess is the Champlain which very few basers have so I think the hunter stats are still appropriate.
    I didn't know that about saber tbh :0 And, btw, I still think a custom heal staff would be better...idk, tho; that's just my opinion

then how about put 1 costum hat and 1 costum body in a room in the hideout but need permission for the main leader?

I think the prize should be a helicopter a tank and minigun attached to a steel truck, taking a base the hard way.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

Veteran
    would be nice to have more awards, but only to the gangs that cant get a subway.
    Pandavi