Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bring Browning Automatic Rifle back to it normal phase(25 clip 9 dmg)

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    I agree with you simplest, I really think that the people that complain and whine are those who doesn't like their stats, they're not skied enough to take a bar down with a m4 just like ice does, they just want to see era collapse, or they just get annoyed easily because they get killed by the same gun but different guy every time.

if I could gather all those people that complained about bar I would say "suck it up, it's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward"
    I greatly disagree,after seeing how many people use bar in the spar,in pk i am glad bar was nerfed,especially now that you cannot spam with it.More skills are needed to use it now,I don't care if it is 200 k or 400 k,if it one hits or 2 hits every single gun has to be balanced.I never complained about the bar but honestly I feel really happy now because it is balanced and it is harder to use.It is a riffle,not a machine gun.

Banned
    The BAR imo should just stay the way it is now.
    It was such a devastating gun especially in no hit timer places(hit timer was more fair) since every bullet counts when made contact with someone.
    I don't understand why people are complaining still? Just because they dislike 5 clip lowered and reload freeze increased?
    It's all wrong, you've paid 200k for a gun and I've paid 400k for p2ks and BAR. How is that not fair at all?

okay first of all, do you even spar???? if you do how many wins-losses do you have?
    if you had skills you would be able to take bar with a m4, shipka, neo rifle, auction gun or whatever in spar and in base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

and also it does matter, people bought bar because of the stats, it's one of the best guns out there, why in the hell would they nerf it?
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

and no, I don't care about the nerf, but my friends do, I am killing and holding gz pretty well from of those so called "pros"

xstarx is like the chuck norris of sparring

I've got a bar... all I'm saying is that if their going to price it that high and make it 20 clip with a freeze that prevents spam... at least make it that every bullet thats fired and makes contact with someone actually inflicts damage like mini gun... because right now when i pk the hit timer is like if u use it on automatic while pking, it takes like 1 bullet (waste 2 bullets) and then it inflicts damage again (mostly if your trying to kill this same person)
    Last edited by Jayden-Jair; 08-06-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Most of these complaints are from people whom do not know what they are talking about. The clip was reduced by 5 and the reload increased a bit, so minimal that if they didn't tell you they did it, I bet you wouldn't have even noticed. These changes hardly make the bar not worth 200k$. It's fine how it is, and there are enough threads complaining about this already.
    Because I can.

I would never buy the bar if i knew they would of nerf the clip size.

Well clip size matters to me now because even if bar 10 damage it stills take 7 shots to kill a person

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    I would never buy the bar if i knew they would of nerf the clip size.

Well clip size matters to me now because even if bar 10 damage it stills take 7 shots to kill a person

if you don't spam the bar then yes 5 shots = a kill

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    xstarx is like the chuck norris of sparring
    lol
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod