Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Buff the bar

I can't tell anymore if my bar is lagging or if it's reloading.

The bar actually needs a nerf if anything, the MINIGUN needs a hella nerf.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Yeahhhhhhhhh no. The bar doesn't need to be buffed. As for p2ks, they for one, are not OP. They require 100k kills as well as being 200k, and they do less damage than the bar. Sure they are faster, but I think the good speed and high damage[of the bar] overpower the high ROF and the moderate damage of the p2ks.

Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    I can't tell anymore if my bar is lagging or if it's reloading.
    this^

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Yeahhhhhhhhh no. The bar doesn't need to be buffed. As for p2ks, they for one, are not OP. They require 100k kills as well as being 200k, and they do less damage than the bar. Sure they are faster, but I think the good speed and high damage[of the bar] overpower the high ROF and the moderate damage of the p2ks.
    Ikr. The BAR's freeze, fire rate, and spread were never touched; it just got a -5 clip nerf, along with a minus reload time buff.

P2Ks are very very very hard to get; harder than a flamethrower, now, since there's 2-3 free ecs a day, and anyone can just afk all day, lol. But the thing is, P2K skins all have a bug in their gani, except for the diamond skin. You read my thread, Collin, but let's get the others to know:

Silver (Default) Skin: When you shoot, your avatar's skin color is changed to orange (aka white skin color). Also, when you're aiming to the left of your screen and you're shooting, the hand even goes off the gun sometimes.

Regular Golden Skin: When you're aiming to the left of your screen, the hand isn't even on the gun.

Golden Tac Skin (125k PK Skin): This is a new bug I discovered; when you're aiming to the left of your screen, and you're shooting, the hand goes off the gun.

Some sloppy gani jobs done right there...And, guys, don't tell me this ain't related to the thread, because I believe I have spoken enough about how P2Ks ain't OP.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Ikr. The BAR's freeze, fire rate, and spread were never touched; it just got a -5 clip nerf, along with a minus reload time buff.

P2Ks are very very very hard to get; harder than a flamethrower, now, since there's 2-3 free ecs a day, and anyone can just afk all day, lol. But the thing is, P2K skins all have a bug in their gani, except for the diamond skin. You read my thread, Collin, but let's get the others to know:

Silver (Default) Skin: When you shoot, your avatar's skin color is changed to orange (aka white skin color). Also, when you're aiming to the left of your screen and you're shooting, the hand even goes off the gun sometimes.

Regular Golden Skin: When you're aiming to the left of your screen, the hand isn't even on the gun.

Golden Tac Skin (125k PK Skin): This is a new bug I discovered; when you're aiming to the left of your screen, and you're shooting, the hand goes off the gun.

Some sloppy gani jobs done right there...And, guys, don't tell me this ain't related to the thread, because I believe I have spoken enough about how P2Ks ain't OP.
    Yeah all these p2k problems need to be fixed. There is also one more I found out: if you stand still, and just switch off shooting to the left and right, the bullets come out of the same pistol, instead of alternating.

Yawn.... Use a Shipka and stop brining this up..

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Yawn.... Use a Shipka and stop brining this up..
    they are talking about ganis in different skins in the p2ks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Yeah all these p2k problems need to be fixed. There is also one more I found out: if you stand still, and just switch off shooting to the left and right, the bullets come out of the same pistol, instead of alternating.
    no bro xd try making ur hands irl look like pistols, and imagine you're shooting like p2ks; u will see that the imaginary bullets will come outta the same side, not the same gun, tho. another friend of mine the same at first haha

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    no bro xd try making ur hands irl look like pistols, and imagine you're shooting like p2ks; u will see that the imaginary bullets will come outta the same side, not the same gun, tho. another friend of mine the same at first haha
    ohhhhhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe