Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Customizable Gun Skins¿

Customizable Gun Skins¿

I think it'd be cool if, like custom heads and bodies, we could have custom guns. I know that these already exist with basing rewards/winning major events, but if Era had purchasable custom gun skins, it'd be a lot more entertaining. Maybe prices could be 30-50k, depending on the gun. Although, this would require a gun admin to provide templates of all guns on Era. I think it would be worth it though.

There is already a 15k gang hour reward that is based off gun skins so it will completely ruin the idea, it can also ruin the gun skin shop.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

There are many skins at Fort Knox and other gun stores. Customization gun skins for money would make the 15K basing reward completely useless.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

But if you have a gun skin, you can post it
    LL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirulamin View Post
    But if you have a gun skin, you can post it
    That is if they want your skin.

Well is there a site with gun templates or do l have to make the skin from scratch?

You can allow admins to view your works and if they are accepted... probably it will be used
    But as said by Tahmaw: the 15,000 hour basing reward will be completely useless
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

I think they should implement a new basing reward where gangs can actually submit their own guns (Stats Vary), as well as replacing the hat thing, so we can upload out hats too. It will never happen, but it would be interesting to see.

We need more Gun Competitions, like the Default Rifle at Graphics Headquarters. It should be more common and there should be rules other than just create a gun skin.

as said its a gang reward so it would be dumb if you could buy them also your gun skin would need to be ganied and admins aren't going to gani a thousand custom gun skins for people.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com