Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Black History Month.

Black History Month.

Another Black History Month comes by and yet era doesn't recognize or acknowledge the month. This Year Will Era continue the pattern in not celebrating Black History Month or will they change cant wait to find out.

thats sad they celebrate Australian day but not this wow..

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

What special items do you suggest would be sold?
    One of the Official Era Mafia Families - La Famiglia Gambino

Certified Diplomat

Whats black history month? XD
    Welcome to the forums!

I don't expect special items
    to be sold maybe just a little acknowledgement. Snk could post in a broadcast message just enlightening everyone what month it is. If they would do some sort of
    special item I suggest a sign that says "Black History Month" as a vip item. If they really cant think of any items to give I can give a list of items that could be considered to celebrate Black History Month.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasers View Post
    to be sold maybe just a little acknowledgement. Snk could post in a broadcast message just enlightening everyone what month it is. If they would do some sort of
    special item I suggest a sign that says "Black History Month" as a vip item. If they really cant think of any items to give I can give a list of items that could be considered to celebrate Black History Month.
    7.5k for a special sign that says 'Black History Month'? Hillarious

I think those broadcast messages have actually been sent every year, not sure but i'd reckon there's an african-american admin who does..
    One of the Official Era Mafia Families - La Famiglia Gambino

Certified Diplomat

Well if you haven't noticed there is not a big collection of African-American Staff on era. Theres very few of black staffs on the eras server so... hopefully I don't have to explain the rest. Also you don't want to spend 7500 gralats on a flag that says Black History Month but you would rather spend 7500 on a bike or a Chinese flag?

Another Black History Month comes by and yet era doesn't recognize or acknowledge the month. This Year Will Era continue the pattern in not celebrating Black History Month or will they change cant wait to find out.
    They can't celebrate everything. Considering it's not that big of a thing out of America and Canada I really wouldn't blame them for not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Whats black history month? XD
    Well Black history is American history not going to get that deep into that topic either. So Australian day is something that should be celebrated on era in your opinion? The Chinese New year is something we should celebrate? They celebrate everything but Black History month in my opinion feel free to rebuttal my opinion if you wish