Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Color Changeable Sabers

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    So now you're saying you should be more privileged because it's worth more? You knew what you were buying when you bought it, or, at least you should have known. By adding changeable colors you'd be getting 7 sabers (or however many there are) for the price of 1 and a fraction. This goes back to the argument that people have actually earned 2+ sabers and that purchases on this server are non-refundable. If they were refundable then it'd be a little better but the pride in owning multiple colors will then be gone.

You paid for all the perks you currently have on your saber. Now you guys are trying to bite the hand that feeds.
    However, you are not considering the fact that they are the same exact item other than the color differentiation.

So now you're saying you should be more privileged because it's worth more? You knew what you were buying when you bought it, or, at least you should have known. By adding changeable colors you'd be getting 7 sabers (or however many there are) for the price of 1 and a fraction. This goes back to the argument that people have actually earned 2+ sabers and that purchases on this server are non-refundable. If they were refundable then it'd be a little better but the pride in owning multiple colors will then be gone.

You paid for all the perks you currently have on your saber. Now you guys are trying to bite the hand that feeds.
    and how would i have 7 sabers ? i was recommending a 1-2 time color change for a reasonable price

...i do not see the problem, people know their favourite colour and always buy saber with color that they like.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    ...i do not see the problem, people know their favourite colour and always buy saber with color that they like.
    I agree but with the recent skin update some people now like the way other sabers look with the new update and they dislike their current one with the update.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Seriously sam? You basterd, you told me you apporved, i gathered up ganiers, graphics and sfx, what the hell is your problem?
    I'm saving you from wasting your time. If snk didn't feel saberthrow was possible then you aren't going to find an amatuer scripter who can do it here, who has to know the same scripting method as era, because if you could then they would already be part of our scripting team

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway did none of you actually read where I said this system isn't currently scripted and snk is too busy with scripting countryside, and i'm not going to convince him to stop just to satisfy a minority of people who don't like their sabers that have the same gfx as before just with more colour and glow. And to let them change the colour of their saber once. It's a waste of time, and you are just being selfish if you think snk should stop working on countryside which everybody has been waiting for the release of just to script a new skin change system for your sabers

Banned
    There we go again.

Oppression between players & staffs. Nothing ever goes right even if a valid reason was given.

And I'm referring to the exact same post on the first page by that particular someone.

You know people wouldn't be complaining if you didn't screw up the lightsabers by changing their skin. Can't you just have the old skins sitting next to the new saber like the other weapons at shops? That way, people could choose between new skin or old skin.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    However, you are not considering the fact that they are the same exact item other than the color differentiation.
    When you shop for clothes you don't get discounts on pants because youre already wearing pants of the same brand. Nor are you able to trade in the pants you're wearing for new pants of a different color.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZ View Post
    and how would i have 7 sabers ? i was recommending a 1-2 time color change for a reasonable price
    I guess the main question would be what price are you looking at? I don't really support the discounts but the idea of being able to switch between colors that you own at the touch of a button would be cool. Given that you own multiple already.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I'm saving you from wasting your time. If snk didn't feel saberthrow was possible then you aren't going to find an amatuer scripter who can do it here, who has to know the same scripting method as era, because if you could then they would already be part of our scripting team

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway did none of you actually read where I said this system isn't currently scripted and snk is too busy with scripting countryside, and i'm not going to convince him to stop just to satisfy a minority of people who don't like their sabers that have the same gfx as before just with more colour and glow. And to let them change the colour of their saber once. It's a waste of time, and you are just being selfish if you think snk should stop working on countryside which everybody has been waiting for the release of just to script a new skin change system for your sabers
    Sam i don't think anyone in here told snk to stop scripting contryside... i just gave an idea to be made happen in the future you are jumping to conclusions thinking that i am telling every staff to drop what they are doing to make something. I am not you are completely wrong I am asking if an idea can be placed on the staffs work bored not to have them start it right away...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    There we go again.

Oppression between players & staffs. Nothing ever goes right even if a valid reason was given.

And I'm referring to the exact same post on the first page by that particular someone.
    damn star its just an opinion you don't need to get your panties in a wad and think you are the new Jesus Christ because an admin said no like you did get off of you hater stick and like some ideas

- - - Updated - - -

When you shop for clothes you don't get discounts on pants because youre already wearing pants of the same brand. Nor are you able to trade in the pants you're wearing for new pants of a different color.

I guess the main question would be what price are you looking at? I don't really support the discounts but the idea of being able to switch between colors that you own at the touch of a button would be cool. Given that you own multiple already.
    any price that is reasonable i don't think 100 ec for another color is reasonable... 50 is a little much tbh maybe 25-45 might be reasonable js but 100 is too much

lol aint no one hatin on bitzsam. if yall cant stick to era-go being free opinions then you should simply leave.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR