Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flame Retardant Suits

Flame Retardant Suits

What if their were flame retardant suits in era? These suits would make you invunerable to fire/explosions(one exception being when a base is taken over).
    They could cost $5000 just like the gas mask, only you can have the gas mask and the suit on at the same time. Imagine the possibilities of this. Finally, something to fight bombs and yet isnt too op.

/closethread
    Last edited by Lepto*; 07-23-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Body? If body that's not good at all.
    First, you had to wear it everytime you went to basing / PK
    And I think it'll be good if it's a hat like gas mask, Gas mask = Protect you from gasses.
    Meanwhile there'll also be Radiation mask etc to block other effects from everything like melee

The only way I could see this working out is maybe if it only negated burn damage produced by flames, otherwise I fail to see the reason why anyone would like their explosive weapon or flamethrower to become complelty useless.

- - - Updated - - -

This would essentially make the flamethrower and gas launcher completely useless, it's not an idea that I approve of whatsoever.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
    Yes a splendid idea! If they add this forums would be spammed with Flame is useless now!

Yea! Why not!
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    The only way I could see this working out is maybe if it only negated burn damage produced by flames, otherwise I fail to see the reason why anyone would like their explosive weapon or flamethrower to become complelty useless.

- - - Updated - - -

This would essentially make the flamethrower and gas launcher completely useless, it's not an idea that I approve of whatsoever.
    Just realised this

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the suit would only block damage from fire, so gas launchers wont be completely useless.

No. Just, No. Absolutely not. Fireproof suits? Look, I get that fires piss you off, but that's your problem. If they stopped the burning effect, as Timothy brought up, I could see it being a small possibility but as far as negating explosive damage AND fires entirely, that's just dumb. That's like wearing the knight body and it negating all melee damage. How about just using Homeless Witch's shield? That halves all damage.
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jittlez View Post
    No. Just, No. Absolutely not. Fireproof suits? Look, I get that fires piss you off, but that's your problem. If they stopped the burning effect, as Timothy brought up, I could see it being a small possibility but as far as negating explosive damage AND fires entirely, that's just dumb. That's like wearing the knight body and it negating all melee damage. How about just using Homeless Witch's shield? That halves all damage.
    You know who really pisses me off? Haters like you.