Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about era and where it's going.

I agree era is going down hill content wise. I remember starting era about late 2012 on my first account before giving it to my brother. I really enjoyed era because at that time it stuck with it's theme and the items to select were very basic. You had roughly 10 guns that everyone used and you had machete, kiwi and hunter that were the best melees. I liked that because it was basic and easy to play. Now my early era days were ruined by the bar, flamethrower and other over the top, overpowered weapons because they killed the skill/theme of era. I also want era to STOP completely on random out of theme items like the candy items and mystical swords that can heal you by rubbing your forehead with it and give us what you advertise. Because right now the only thing that is "gangster theme" is whether your a cop or a gangster. And honestly who cares about that.

Banned
    @ Zolianto - feel free to send us examples of your skills in development, send us script files and level files to support.toonslab.com

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    Yep ,we used to have at LEAST 2 hosters a day /now we got like 1hoster every 2-3days and it might not be the good time in your timezone
    They used to host 6 per day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoliantao View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

- - - Updated - - -

I would apply for scripting because I kinda got the hang of gscript but I am not a god at it and I have become pretty efficient in leveling so I could do something but I doubt I would get hired ;/

- - - Updated - - -

But if you need more staffs like developers try to open up more spots for that and try to hire a little less prs because its getting a little ridiculous.
    Goodluck, Vendhin has your attention

#HatersGonnaHate
    The thing you need to do if you think era is going down is give ideas, or tell how you would improve instead of posting million of threads about ragging.
    Quick example : You guys argue because PR's don't deal with reports, but also argue about not hosting events. Normal people can't do two things at the same time.
    Players also always do the best of yourself to get any of the staff members fired. Doesn't matter what the problem is.
    Trust me, i was player and i'm staff i see the both sides and i started playing graal lot of years ago. But arguing is not the solution, if you really care about the game start helping the dev team, staff team and the rest of players.That will make you look really good. (It's my opinion, and thanks for reading it)

Ser
    Player Relations Admin!
    Need Help? --> Support.toonslab.com
    Need to speak with me? --> [email protected]

Happy playing!

You know what? All the hate is coming from this forum site, the usual players who hate on what we do. Players are perfectly fine with what is happening. They love the game, a couple of player who know which words to use in a forum will not decide where the game is going.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    You know what? All the hate is coming from this forum site, the usual players who hate on what we do. Players are perfectly fine with what is happening. They love the game, a couple of player who know which words to use in a forum will not decide where the game is going.
    What are you trying to say? Take down the forums due to the "hate"? I sometimes wonder how you would reply to this thread if you were not a PR.

Ser, you're right people try so hard to fire a staff member of iEra but is not fair for those who has been fired from vulgarity. Bboy was caught fair and square yet you give him a chance? Aren't one of the rules of PR is to not use vulgarity and harassment to other players?
    We are not "hating" at Bboy, we are showing his immaturity. Why have a PR that won't take his part serious in staff or player account.
    Chris Z once told me that PRs were not allowed to use vulgarity in player accounts. I think someone in here said they allow that? Just no.

No I did not mean that, try reading it again. My reply would not of changed in anyway. And I wonder the love you would have showed us if you still were the VIP Artist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    What are you trying to say? Take down the forums due to the "hate"? I sometimes wonder how you would reply to this thread if you were not a PR.

Ser, you're right people try so hard to fire a staff member of iEra but is not fair for those who has been fired from vulgarity. Bboy was caught fair and square yet you give him a chance? Aren't one of the rules of PR is to not use vulgarity and harassment to other players?
    We are not "hating" at Bboy, we are showing his immaturity. Why have a PR that won't take his part serious in staff or player account.
    Chris Z once told me that PRs were not allowed to use vulgarity in player accounts. I think someone in here said they allow that? Just no.
    I think what ser is saying is that's the hate is a vocal minority and most people enjoy the game

It is not your job to see how PRA/SPRs handle with players, thanks for being caring about him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post

This is why a lot of us believe that some prs have favoritism on their side which is completely unfair to not just the players but other prs that do there job right. There was evident proof that he was being immature and was not acting upon conduct. I'm not saying all prs are bad and such, but when there is proof I believe it should be acted upon. That or there was proof of a copycat.