Thread: Useful Underatted Guns

Useful Underatted Guns

What would you say would be the most useful underrated gun/barely used by any players. I personally would say the Tommy gun and the default rifle. What do you think?

Both of the above are not underrated/barely died, ap7 is pretty good, faster than p2ks when dual but the freeze is overwhelming

.44 Magnum is pretty good, I have it but like the above, reload takes a long time

K180, FNP90, Soul Gun(not sure if it's the name XD), many more..

Ap7s are not good compared to p2ks.. If you are into sparring, check out the colt 6. It has a high reload time but the freeze on the gun is very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Gusherfoot View Post
    Ap7s are not good compared to p2ks.. If you are into sparring, check out the colt 6. It has a high reload time but the freeze on the gun is very low.
    Well the P2K is 30x the effort to get

An underrated gun I know is the M1 Carbine. It is surprisingly good to use in spars because people are using the Carbine wrong. The Carbine has low freeze, which is good, but it also has a long reload. The way Carbine is supposed to be used in spar is not spamming. It's supposed to be used like a sniper rifle in spar, not spamming a lot, even though the Carbine is a spammy gun. Hit the opponent when you see an opportunity and reload when far away from the enemy in large arenas. The Carbine is underrated because you can easily take out low damage guns or M16s with ease in spars. People call the Carbine a noob gun, but it's powerful in spars if you use it right.
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Well the P2K is 30x the effort to get
    20 times.

Yeah whatever 100k kills and 200K Gralats? 9999999999 times for me