Thread: MPL Sub-Machine Gun

MPL Sub-Machine Gun

Tell me feedback, negative or positive.

mpl_technofire.gif

Might add some sort of cool feature if things are looking positive.
    Last edited by TechnoFire; 07-28-2015 at 11:58 PM.
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Mun is a complete loser and I never liked him because he acts so big and tough.

Quit.

The barrel looks a bit strange, and the shading at the front makes it feel like the tip is shaped like an arrow. Otherwise, the body looks great.
    AA-12 will rek ur collective asses.

Quote Originally Posted by LastCommandment View Post
    The barrel looks a bit strange, and the shading at the front makes it feel like the tip is shaped like an arrow. Otherwise, the body looks great.
    That is how the gun looks in-real life.
    Jahola is a retarded mexican who acts like he knows stuff even though he is a lame PR.

Quit.

The grip is too small, make it a little fatter. I don't know much about guns.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

images.jpg
    The MPL

Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFire View Post
    images.jpg
    The MPL
    If thats what it look like, then you can't make it all light at the front. The light transition should be Top-to-Bottom, not side-to-side.
    AA-12 will rek ur collective asses.

Quote Originally Posted by LastCommandment View Post
    If thats what it look like, then you can't make it all light at the front. The light transition should be Top-to-Bottom, not side-to-side.
    Then take a closer look.

Quit.