Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hacking/Ip Theft

Hacking/Ip Theft

I just want to know if staff are going to take action so i can stop waisting my time reporting people on forums cause sending a letter to staff obviously didn't work. anyways a player named Yek keeps threatening to take my account using my Ip from Skype, he found out where i lived which was weird but i know he can't do anything but just attempt to scare me. However, even though this doesn't affect me, it will affect other people and they may actually lose there accounts. i just wanted to throw it out there for people just look out for Yek he's annoying

IMG_0711.jpgIMG_0712.jpgIMG_0718.jpg
    Never Complain, Never Explain.

Report him, block him.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Where is Ace when you need him?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

First off who would have the name Yek? Sounds like someone is throwing up.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Report him, block him.
    This-^

Is your skype email your identified email? If so, your account could be in danger. Remember to not put personal information out on graal or there could be consequences.

People are so dumb.
    How many times do we have to say this...DO NOT GIVE AWAY INFORMATION AND YOU'LL FINE!

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Im not trying to scare you, but what he said is actually possible.

(im just going off of what ive been told)

Its most likely not, he just some random kid making hollow threats for example the 'hacking' organization called unknownselfie they use a website that gives then your IP by inputing your skype name and they trick you with social engineering to take your account. Do not be alarmed by these fake hackers they cant do anything just download Hotspot VPN and make sure your connection is secured and masked. If you hve vpn on there is no way they can take your ip. Also if you are getting threats of someone hacking into your email its illegal contact staff to get that player reset and banned and if they do hack your email contact your email provider. If your debit/credit accounts are at risk I would file a report immediately. Its a federal crime and the attacker will be found and arrested.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Its most likely not, he just some random kid making hollow threats for example the 'hacking' organization called unknownselfie they use a website that gives then your IP by inputing your skype name and they trick you with social engineering to take your account. Do not be alarmed by these fake hackers they cant do anything just download Hotspot VPN and make sure your connection is secured and masked. If you hve vpn on there is no way they can take your ip. Also if you are getting threats of someone hacking into your email its illegal contact staff to get that player reset and banned and if they do hack your email contact your email provider. If your debit/credit accounts are at risk I would file a report immediately. Its a federal crime and the attacker will be found and arrested.
    Impossible wanna know why?
    Staff wont help you
    They always disable pms
    EVEN WHEN THERE PR
    "Give them a break" their 24/7 break is kinda booty tbh
    Pms a helping admin
    Says they will help
    Nothing happens
    RIP ACCOUNT

Federal Crime Stole Your Account And Credit Card?
    IM SORRY WE DONT HELP IF YOU LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT

Quote Originally Posted by NickPeralta View Post
    I just want to know if staff are going to take action so i can stop waisting my time reporting people on forums cause sending a letter to staff obviously didn't work. anyways a player named Yek keeps threatening to take my account using my Ip from Skype, he found out where i lived which was weird but i know he can't do anything but just attempt to scare me. However, even though this doesn't affect me, it will affect other people and they may actually lose there accounts. i just wanted to throw it out there for people just look out for Yek he's annoying

IMG_0711.jpgIMG_0712.jpgIMG_0718.jpg
    You're and idiot. You need to be reset for selling shells for IRL money. Everyone has proof. Spotlight snitched on you

- - - Updated - - -

#1Junior4PR. Yek4PR. Jason4GFX. 3 savages of era