Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dear Homophobes

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Do you even know what plagiarism is?,
    You moron. Can't you tell by now when I'm messing around? Plagirism is when an author takes/steals something from another authors work without citing/giving credit, this is 8th grade knowledge. Grow up and stop trying to take everything so literally it's annoying af.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You moron. Can't you tell by now when I'm messing around? Plagirism is when an author takes/steals something from another authors work without citing/giving credit, this is 8th grade knowledge. Grow up and stop trying to take everything so literally it's annoying af.
    You expect mikey to know what your saying and read your mind
    And its not basic 8th grade knowledge they teach you it in 4th grade
    Well they taught me in 4th grade what plagirism is atleast

They taught me it in third.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Sorry, I was just wondering what Plagiarism had to do with anything in this topic.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Sorry, I was just wondering what Plagiarism had to do with anything in this topic.
    The guy who posted those 3 paragraphs and it was found on a website.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    I too, laughed a little upon reading that last sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Pfft yeah, I read Mein Kampf, but I never met Hitler so his words are irrelevent.

That was a very, ignorant, closed-minded thing to say.
    We're talking about a video game here, not early World War Two. You can't reference those two together.

This is an interesting thread.

Y'all should come visit Canada, it's nice.
    Because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg View Post
    Y'all should come visit Canada, it's nice.
    I've gone to Canada before, and the stereotypes were not fake. Everyone is literally nice all the time.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Angry I don't like gays (rant)

Please note before you comment!

this is my opinion, constructive criticism please.

I'm sooo mad right now, so I just got banned for vulgarity, earlier today I told an LBGT person I don't like gays, because I don't, they make me feel uncomfortable because my best friend was gay, and he liked me and asked me to do sexual stuff with him, and it made me feel uncomfortable and weird in a bad way, (note this doesn't mean I hate gays, I don't like or hate em.)

Now an admin over heard the conversation and told me I need to grow up because I don't like someone who has a different sexual preference, which is DUMB, I told him to respect my opinion and leave me alone, I changed my status to "Admins being disrespectful cause of my opinion towards gays."

So I was at start and this girl named Danny who's trying way to hard to be PR (Shield, in status and in name and telling people #DANNY4PR)

Messaged me "So your a homophobic?"

I told her no I'm not, I just don't like gays, so she told me I was and that's the technical term
    now homophobic means fearing gays or hating them, and as I said I don't hate them.

She was talking like she was right, so we were arguing via PM, and I started swearing, she started swearing, so she went and told an admin cause oh little poor ol' wanna be pr reports all players who are doing wrong

So I get jailed, now I'm writing on era go, putting my frustration into words.

Bottom line, is I'm getting crap for my opinions towards gays and getting messages from admins and players that I'm the bad guy? or whatever :/ it's stupid, tell me your thoughts on this, this is a rant, xD that's all