Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am Not Proud To Be An American

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I wouldn't say America is evil, or bad, or anything like that, but America is kind of the enemies for the rest of the world.

America always tries to make themselves better without knowing that what or who they are voting for. This makes it to where whoever wins an election or a proposition gets passed, the situational problem gets very unbalanced. America is destroying itself, literally.

Please, I am expressing my opinion. If anyone took any offense, I am very sorry.
    I just don't like how you generalize Americans. Be more specific like possibly saying, "U.S Government is destroying itself."
    I personally am nothing you wrote up there. I know you are just expressing an opinion just try to not generalize all of us as we have many many many great people doing spectacular things.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    I just don't like how you generalize Americans. Be more specific like possibly saying, "U.S Government is destroying itself."
    I personally am nothing you wrote up there. I know you are just expressing an opinion just try to not generalize all of us as we have many many many great people doing spectacular things.
    I know that some Americans are better than others. Yeah, I meant the government mostly, but also, the crime rate in America out beats Europe and South America combined.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I know that some Americans are better than others. Yeah, I meant the government mostly, but also, the crime rate in America out beats Europe and South America combined.
    We have more hoodlums thats for sure.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Oh, I feel so bad for you I live in Canada and I do love it but not everyone here is kind. There's rude people everywhere you go sadly.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaGraal View Post
    Oh, I feel so bad for you I live in Canada and I do love it but not everyone here is kind. There's rude people everywhere you go sadly.
    Things we cannot change, which we really want to change. Sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Things we cannot change, which we really want to change. Sad...
    Fine, heres a deal guys, if any of us become rich we will pm each other and inv you to the society we make with our riches. The invite will be you have to take a nice test.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Americans.. Oh their stupidity! Now i'm not saying all of them, of course, but some people think they're the superior race. They aren't. They think they can take over "their" country with only white people, at least Donald thinks. They call us immigrants, but haven't they thought of their ancestors? They're immigrants. US hides so many things from the public. If they made a cure for cancer, only the rich can have buy it or it'll be released in 15-? Years. I just want to move. Some are pretty rude...
    My opinion, don't be offended, please.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

idk what this is
    Every country has some flaw okay? (no offense)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Americans.. Oh their stupidity! Now i'm not saying all of them, of course, but some people think they're the superior race. They aren't. They think they can take over "their" country with only white people, at least Donald thinks. They call us immigrants, but haven't they thought of their ancestors? They're immigrants. US hides so many things from the public. If they made a cure for cancer, only the rich can have buy it or it'll be released in 15-? Years. I just want to move. Some are pretty rude...
    My opinion, don't be offended, please.
    You're right in a way :/ The original Americans aren't really populated in America anymore...

I'm pretty sure US forefathers are just shaking their heads in heaven and saying "This isn't what we wanted. This is not the freedom we seeked."
    NSA always look at our private stuffs, thus no one is safe.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

idk what this is
    Is it possible to tone down just a little? People might be getting offended.