Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why are admins so biased?

Nah Coke is a good guy. So far 2 worst grim staff members were Midnight who cussed if someone pmed him on staff and joud that disabled all pms on staff and placed in status dont pm idc. Keep in mind the staff team is pretty strong this year besides from weaker grim links. Don't forget about the good pr's out there.

Quote Originally Posted by b418smitten View Post
    Example of corruption was when, Tim and Tyler (I think it was Tim) was racing to CG and Tyler gave his iOS acc ECs for weeks.
    but he got fired.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Why are admins so biased?

I'll reply to anyone, I'll help anyone, I'll do what I'm supposed to when reports come by. Grim reaper or not. I'm not biased what so ever. More over so people attack me over rumors. Yet you need to understand getting to know people is better. I help my grim like anyone else, understand I don't intend to bother anyone, and plan on doing my job to my 100% fullest capability to ensure a long run with the staff teams. I am very open and everyone is my friend period. I do care if someone likes me so if you would like to talk just come forward because honestly no matter what I have always given all basers noob or pro a chance to base, so I'll give anyone a chance with me in any shape or form regarding my staff acc. To be honest I'm pretty instant with my responses also so if you file a report or message me when I'm on, I'm probably already Pming you back or already onsite to help whoever needed it. I have great judgement and I read my rules very clearly so please guys don't turn the other check yet, I'm trying to be liked by all regulars less of gang ties etc.. We can all get along ^_^ even if we don't I'll still be their to help ya ;D

I'm more aiming to be the fun, fair admin. Not one who bully's.. for sure. I would rather get to know you on an friend to friend basis rather than me just help because I'm pr.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokeplus View Post
    I'll reply to anyone, I'll help anyone, I'll do what I'm supposed to when reports come by. Grim reaper or not. I'm not biased what so ever. More over so people attack me over rumors. Yet you need to understand getting to know people is better. I help my grim like anyone else, understand I don't intend to bother anyone, and plan on doing my job to my 100% fullest capability to ensure a long run with the staff teams. I am very open and everyone is my friend period. I do care if someone likes me so if you would like to talk just come forward because honestly no matter what I have always given all basers noob or pro a chance to base, so I'll give anyone a chance with me in any shape or form regarding my staff acc. To be honest I'm pretty instant with my responses also so if you file a report or message me when I'm on, I'm probably already Pming you back or already onsite to help whoever needed it. I have great judgement and I read my rules very clearly so please guys don't turn the other check yet, I'm trying to be liked by all regulars less of gang ties etc.. We can all get along ^_^ even if we don't I'll still be their to help ya ;D
    Nah, I've noticed these favoritism things to, regarding Dorvay, Zephlyns, and high profile gangs getting hired. In all honesty, I disregard every PR on Era iPhone, because they lack authority in reality and want to enforce it on us, and as far as I'm aware, these PR's that are meant to "represent" our server, are under the age of what we expect, and I can see that.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Banned
    You forgot how you rage and curse to those "noobs" huh? When your killed in tachi you always want a series or something , you just said all this for nothing because everyone already knows how fake you are so you could look good in front of the other admins. You are just another one of those admins who put up a act to look all good so eyes ain't on you.

Understand iv noticed most Dorvay, and Zephlyns etc.. Tend to be adults, who are very well rounded and have much knowledge of era. But that includes other adult type gangs also, trust me when someone gets hired it's because they have the credentials. Try applying to jobs in real life! If you get hired that can help boost your confidence to keep trying to apply!

More biased stuff: anybody who sends in an application and has dorvay, canavi, or zephlyn in their name gets automatically hired

Except for Railswing Zephlyn, of course
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Veteran
    Understand iv noticed most Dorvay, and Zephlyns etc.. Tend to be adults, who are very well rounded and have much knowledge of era. But that includes other adult type gangs also, trust me when someone gets hired it's because they have the credentials. Try applying to jobs in real life! If you get hired that can help boost your confidence to keep trying to apply!
    Excuse me? Is "Try applying to jobs in real life" supposed to offend me? In terms of real life jobs, you clearly dont have the time to apply for one yourself, as your dedicating yourself as you make out to be, on some off-the-radar server and have some staff tag, that makes you more self-righteous and wary of others and makes you seem more authoritative. In terms of Jobs, dont even go there. And no, they're not adults as far as I am concerned.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius1111 View Post
    You forgot how you rage and curse to those "noobs" huh? When your killed in tachi you always want a series or something , you just said all this for nothing because everyone already knows how fake you are so you could look good in front of the other admins. You are just another one of those admins who put up a act to look all good so eyes ain't on you.
    To be honest you just kinda made up the first part, because I would rather fight a pro over and "noob" any day since they have skill and know how, when a "noob" doesn't. I would rather use Uzi to give people a chance rather than mow them down with bar. I'm not a pker, I'm a baser. But like I said dude if you think that just message me on ISO or Pr either way I'm here to help. Also before I was pr I was doing my own things to help players including questions, show/how's, teaching people things, giving them a chance to base no matter who it is, and protecting people. The instant anyone tried swearing my my gang chat they were instantly told to stop and this is well before pr.