Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Post your Tablet device and it's processor specs!

I don't really own a tablet because I think tablets are unnecessary, at least for me. If I do buy one, it's for a gift on Christmas. I'd rather use a PC.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Word of advice, Do not play Graal era on any android device.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I don't really own a tablet because I think tablets are unnecessary, at least for me. If I do buy one, it's for a gift on Christmas. I'd rather use a PC.
    Well, for portability and relaxing purposes, I would like to break away from PC, I've been spending enough of my life sitting at a computer desk, and it gets uncomfortable eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Overall vote is strictly NO android so I guess the answer is pretty upfront from here.
    I'll have to weigh my options on what Apple device to get. I don't really want to spend over $250 if even that. I appreciate everyone's help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    It should appear in the regular options menu. But then again, the options vary with the device you use, so I'm not the guy to turn to, as I use Apple (lmao).

Try asking Mikey, he's more qualified to answer you than me, 'cause I doubt my gfx will be able to make you lag less.
    I do think this option is not included on PC or android devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Not always true. I lag far more on my PC than I do when I play on my Galaxy S6, but I almost always play on PC because mobile controls are horrible.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Not always true. I lag far more on my PC than I do when I play on my Galaxy S6, but I almost always play on PC because mobile controls are horrible.
    For me it's vice versa I lag more on my Galaxy S5 than i do on my laptop.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I cant play Graal PC on my Mac. It says cannot connect to server

Quote Originally Posted by trollingnub1590 View Post
    I cant play Graal PC on my Mac. It says cannot connect to server
    That's odd... i would think it would be able to run. it's not really demanding. maybe it's a browser issue? try running a different web browser.

Buy a iPad two or three they will cost around one $150 or something like that.
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    Buy a iPad two or three they will cost around one $150 or something like that.
    I went with a brand new ipad mini 2, got it for about $200. works great so far! and the screen size difference is amazing, idk how people even fit a full size one in their hands, this one's pretty big alone!

I bought an ipad 2 Few years ago for like 900 euros or so...In return I got hella lot of memory available. But I play graal on my other ipad 2 with just 10 GB -__-. And I use pc to for graalclient.