Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is This Possible?

Angry Is This Possible?

MMmm... I won't say as always "Hey Guys! Guess It's Who? LebJoeS" Cause this time, I'm rlly mad
    Why?
    Today, as usually, I was advertising to my channel by saying: "Read My Status For Free Stuff" and in my status there was this:
    ljsstatus.png
    Suddenly, comes CYonezu (Worker)
    and reports me for what?? For SCAMMING Wich I didn't Do + it's legal if I did it, How did I know that HE (CYONEZU ONLY) reported me? by this: worker1.png
    Anyone May Explain If This Is Legal and Is It Good For This? A Player reports, and a warning comes from the GANG -.-
    + I re-asked him why did he report me? He said: "You were saying read my status for free stuff" I told him: "I was advertising my channel!!" then he said: "Oh, Sorry, I didn't read your status "; Then, I asked him: "And this message, why it's wrote "Worker's Message idk what" he said: "I have Admin friends, so I told them to do like this", then I told him: " , After this month trying to NOT get reported or jailed or warned, YOU came and reported ME for something I didn't do and those PRs, DIDN'T INVESTIGATE TO SEE IF THIS IS REAL, THEY DIRECTLY WARNED ME!" he said: "I'll cancel your warn"; How 1st. He can cancel a warn, 2. Who are those PRs, who work on favoritism, CYonezu is their friend, so I get reported -.-, 3. Is it legal for him to send me a warn written on it the name of his gang as a title: "Worker's Message"?, 4. I won't shut up, and I don't want anyone to move my thread, I want everyone to see this. Thank You, LebJoeS, And Hope This Would Be Fixed Fast, cause after 1-2 months no warns, reports, jails, I got warned, for SOMETHING I DIDNT DO! + SCAM IS LEGAL, otherwise if the gang isn't Gangsters and Cops... Cause I think like this. and last 5. Question: IS SCAM LEGAL OR NOT?

Mhm... Fast Replies Plz, I want to remove my warn... I'm trying to get 0 warns, jail, report about me,
    Last edited by Mr LebJoe S; 01-06-2016 at 07:15 AM.
    ineffable.

wtf, thats not me... -.-" that noob looks....

Lol, funny how he tries to act like he's a pr or something.
    Anyways, scamming is legal and always will be, play or get played.
    I'm sure whoever sent you this "warning" is just someguy with a noob head trying to act scary by sending you a pm.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Lmao.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    I'm sure whoever sent you this "warning" is just someguy with a noob head trying to act scary by sending you a pm.
    :P im not trying to act like pr, beside idk who is that noob player send him a message trying to destroy my gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyonezu View Post
    :P im not trying to act like pr, beside idk who is that noob player send him a message trying to destroy my gang.
    Uhh, maybe your gang member..?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Uhh, maybe your gang member..?
    idk, I will talk to them... omg, cant believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    I checked the profile of this noob, it wasn't a noob, it was a Server message, did u see his name and his profile?
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    I checked the profile of this noob, it wasn't a noob, it was a Server message, did u see his name and his profile?
    my members said they didnt do anything... who the fk was that. All I did was report you but I didnt know someone will pm you like that o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Cyonezu View Post
    my members said they didnt do anything... who the fk was that. All I did was report you but I didnt know someone will pm you like that o.O
    It was a PM (WARN) real warn, not fake
    ineffable.