Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New idea.

Banned
    You guys are no help at All saying Hell Naaaw. Stop acting like you're the king of this forum because you aren't. Get your Lazy Bum's up from replying with 2 Words.

This is actually a pretty good Idea, And Actually, I dont think it would cause much Lag. Because it would only be for the Player showing, and People use screen recorders on Phones that cause the Same (or More) Lag, due to an External Program Being used Slowing down the Phone.

But also it might cause a Little Strain on the game once it first gets implemented, But Hey. There was Gun Game.

Least try to point out stuff before you act like Other peoples idea's won't work at all.

Jeez.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DorZeGraal View Post
    You guys are no help at All saying Hell Naaaw. Stop acting like you're the king of this forum because you aren't. Get your Lazy Bum's up from replying with 2 Words.

This is actually a pretty good Idea, And Actually, I dont think it would cause much Lag. Because it would only be for the Player showing, and People use screen recorders on Phones that cause the Same (or More) Lag, due to an External Program Being used Slowing down the Phone.

But also it might cause a Little Strain on the game once it first gets implemented, But Hey. There was Gun Game.

Least try to point out stuff before you act like Other peoples idea's won't work at all.

Jeez.
    Um...

Is there a specific idea we should be critiquing? Do you want an apology? So confused rn, but maybe it's because I just woke up.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Um...

Is there a specific idea we should be critiquing? Do you want an apology? So confused rn, but maybe it's because I just woke up.
    They Kept saying Hell Naaaaaaw without giving much or any at all Critique, Acting like a bunch of jerks to this guy for an Idea thats actually pretty good.

Veteran
    He could just get a screen recorder, because like others said, it's useless for some people.
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DorZeGraal View Post
    They Kept saying Hell Naaaaaaw without giving much or any at all Critique, Acting like a bunch of jerks to this guy for an Idea thats actually pretty good.
    I was confused because I thought your post was the OP xD

I'm so dumb lol.

In regards to the idea... It's not a bad one nor is it "unnecessary" it's just... K...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I already stated why it's a bad idea, in the first place. I'm just contributing with everyone with Timmy's "Hell Naw".
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Because people really care what is posted to youtube and/or the interenet in general uh huh... because somebody can post Whatever on four chan, but then if somebody talks about posting innocent era vids to noobtube then its the "End Of Time". Eh I'm kinda getting tired of forums but this is the internet and nobody cares about anyone elses opinion including mine and just want to find an excuse to get deeper and deeper in their own point of view and its naive of me to expect anything more from people. (How this has anything to do with the topic, well I don't know to be honest)

Two words: download airshou.

Built in recorder= mre people creating NoobTube channels like me.
    "Check out my channel, newbiesteve227546 plz sub giveaway at 2 subs!"
    ^this is the crap they already say

Cutting to the chase: it wouldn't contribute much to era. Just lag and YouTube spam. Sorry if we kinda rudely rejected your idea.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Banned
    Era could add EveryPlay to record the game only. But if it happens something to EveryPlay, the game would be destroyed. Just like : Critical Missions : Swat or Space . They had EveryPlay support. Now the game's broken (lite version is not broken)
    Last edited by MAD MONEY; 02-11-2016 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Correction