Thread: Swear Filter.

Thumbs up Swear Filter.

Ok, so I don't know who just cleared my status because I put "I want to break some F-K-I-N personal records." The hell is going on? and no I didn't want to say what u guys thought I meant "Freaking=Fkin". Then, I started to put bad words with letters that the swearing filter don't recognize, and I got banned without any warning? Ok, first of, I wasn't saying anything at the beginning to get my status cleared. second, you guys have to organize your ideas about where are you taking graal. Like for real, this is a shooting game, not a 3 year old Disneyland game. You guys should make a new option in-game where people aren't allowed to see bad words, and only filters bad words to those people who choose to don't see that. Third, you must fix swearing filter because people can easily fool it. Next time you guys ban or jail people at least give warnings.
    DonMakarov (D.M)

You were already warned, by the clear of your status.

Yes, there should be a On/Off option for the swear filter.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by DonJason View Post
    Ok, so I don't know who just cleared my status because I put "I want to break some F-K-I-N personal records." The hell is going on? and no I didn't want to say what u guys thought I meant "Freaking=Fkin". Then, I started to put bad words with letters that the swearing filter don't recognize, and I got banned without any warning? Ok, first of, I wasn't saying anything at the beginning to get my status cleared. second, you guys have to organize your ideas about where are you taking graal. Like for real, this is a shooting game, not a 3 year old Disneyland game. You guys should make a new option in-game where people aren't allowed to see bad words, and only filters bad words to those people who choose to don't see that. Third, you must fix swearing filter because people can easily fool it. Next time you guys ban or jail people at least give warnings.
    Same here i´ve never understood the whole ¨no vulgarity¨ thing when admins have also used this type of language before.

Lol, you know why you were jailed.
    If you want to try to fight it off send a ticket.

the idea of an option to turn on/off the filter was already mentioned and staff are well aware.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Same here i´ve never understood the whole ¨no vulgarity¨ thing when admins have also used this type of language before.
    report them then, just because they use that type of language doesn't mean it's allowed.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Come on, really? You get your status cleared and continue to use vulgar words in a game where the majority of players are children? "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." This thread should be closed. No point to leaving it open, let him learn his lesson.

I don't care that I was banned, but really someone have to do something about that. And, yes, I know exactly why I was banned, I was actually looking for it so someone could give me a response of why cleared my status. Fooling the filter is easy. I could even go on a noob account and saying things not even caring. I had a bad word on my status for hours lol. 3rd person shooting game and no bad words allowed for people who is old enough to express themselves how and whenever they want? Something is so wrong lol.
    DonMakarov (D.M)

Development Team
    If you have a problem with why you were banned, submit a ticket here. http://support.toonslab.com/index.php?action=submit
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

I don't care that I was banned, but really someone have to do something about that. And, yes, I know exactly why I was banned, I was actually looking for it so someone could give me a response of why cleared my status. Fooling the filter is easy. I could even go on a noob account and saying things not even caring. I had a bad word on my status for hours lol. 3rd person shooting game and no bad words allowed for people who is old enough to express themselves how and whenever they want? Something is so wrong lol.
    You cussed, you were jailed. That's the system; deal with it. This thread is oogatz.

Development Team
    And that's exactly why people get jailed.

You can express yourself in a friendlier manner.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler