Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fair and Better Era, For All.

Fair and Better Era, For All.

Hello, dear graalians, snk,
    I'd like now to get your attention on something quote important, in my personal opinion, however, what made me leave this thread, is the amount of follows my ideas got..it's time for a change..for too long have we suffered from totally inconvenient, illogical and unfair era. For those, who would find this a bit confusing a little introduction: some time ago there have been released two new auction items: rainbow Mattel and magma axe. Both arent able to be dropped.. Now, I do agree about the axe, since bloody axe isn't droppable, however..rainbow Mattel...is a fatal combination of hammer and Excalibur gani's..I'd like to refer to the fact that all auction hammers so far have been made droppable..I do not understand how come rainbow Mattel is so "special"? I suggest making it droppable, as otherwise, this makes absolutely no sense..not sure how this threading system works, but, if any of my followers..or those..who are tired of unfair era..or those..who simply do not wish to be on my place further on..get to read this..comment..like..post a back-up thread, any would do, once again, not sure how this system works here...thank you for your attention, fellow graalians. Have a pleasant day/night.
    -AndyGT, at your service.

Only need to make one thread bud
    Oh and what does the rainbow mattel do and/or look like? This is the first I've heard of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I'm new to era-go forums, haha. Just want to make sure all can see my point clearly.

PM here-> Lord, AndyGT. On era. I will show you whenever I get a chance.

Quick description: Hammer-like melds weapon, dealing 8 damage, w/ knockback effect. Looks pretty nice, though, that's my opinion now. For those who wish to hear or/and see more, leave me a pm on era-> Lord, AndyGT(Art Of Spar). I'll gladly provide all information needed.

Melee weapon*
    Last edited by Ren; 09-24-2013 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Merged posts

jeni
    Rainbow mallet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Rainbow mallet?
    You know? The hammer auction item thing that is rainbow colored nicely. It was auctioned firstby lay? ID his the first thought cause he does things that are new.

I agree that it should be droppable because other wise it is a waste of money. One of my friends won an auction for it and didn't know it wasn't droppable and he greatly regretted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Lotus View Post
    I agree that it should be droppable because other wise it is a waste of money. One of my friends won an auction for it and didn't know it wasn't droppable and he greatly regretted it.
    Auctions are stupid then. In a auction you should buy something that you want, not some stupid trading item. This is why era is becoming worse, all people seem to care about is trading. Trading was a bad update and has done very little good. Having an un droppable item is unfair? Well boohoo.

Undroppable items have good reputations too.

Yes, indeed. Unfair. Why are nearly all auction melee's droppable, including all kind of hammers, and Mattel isn't? This isn't about what you believe. It's about: wish to make droppable hammers? Well, then let them all be droppable. This way. And no other way. A perfect exposé could be "favoritism". Why do certain people(items, in this case) shall be "special attention". Let us stand for the equality of auction items.
    P.s., yes, jeni, rainbow Mattel. Discription is I'm the thread. For any additional info contact me on era; or, I suggest asking layerd. He has made the item after all.

Perfect example*

Shall get "special attention"*, my god.

Oh, hmm...it's rainbow MALLET*, after all..well, as long as my point is clear.
    Last edited by Ren; 09-24-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGT View Post
    Yes, indeed. Unfair. Why are nearly all auction melee's droppable, including all kind of hammers, and Mattel isn't? This isn't about what you believe. It's about: wish to make droppable hammers? Well, then let them all be droppable. This way. And no other way. A perfect exposé could be "favoritism". Why do certain people(items, in this case) shall be "special attention". Let us stand for the equality of auction items.
    P.s., yes, jeni, rainbow Mattel. Discription is I'm the thread. For any additional info contact me on era; or, I suggest asking layerd. He has made the item after all.

Perfect example*

Shall get "special attention"*, my god.

Oh, hmm...it's rainbow MALLET*, after all..well, as long as my point is clear.
    Items don't have bloody feelings so how could they care about favouritism. You don't like it because it is not droppable? Fine, deal with it and buy something that is droppable. Not everything can be to your standard.