Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So I was wondering where's the best place to help people in era?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Act and look processional. I don't know if a cat custom will be taken seriously, to be honest.
    I do and I mean it has been taken seriously so far. If I treat people with respect and maturity I'll except they will do the same thing and many of them have. I just like having a cat custom because it's different and my other custom sucks XD.

Also to everyone else I just wanna help honestly I remember being a noob and absolutely nobody helping and you know all the "noob" stuff but I want others to just get a better start or even experienced players to have their questions answered. I love helping people so I'm still gonna do it but I appreciate all the tips Also I've sent like 3 people to the forums so yeah I'm trying to have an impact lol.
    Im back IGN-JeremyDaCat If you need help on here or in game feel free to send a pm!
    “I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
    ― Charles de Lint

Quote Originally Posted by TheJakeob View Post
    Hey so basically when I'm bored or feel like helping I just stand at the start saying something like "Pm graal related questions for help." What I'm wondering is, is there a better place to help more people? I mean sometimes the pr admins are busy and players sometimes just need quick help so I try to help when I can. Or is there a better way of doing it too maybe?
    stop trying become a pr, we dont need a 12hr noob becoming a pr ss if there already isnt one, god bid your next, just stop, im already cringeing

We'll need more prs if everyone is as negative as people in this thread. Try start @TheJakeob a lot of people are there so some people like to go get attention there by swearing, report them and you'll help the community. You can also answer a lot questions there.

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Not all 4,5 or how many years player you are .know all Era Related question. Like giving wrong info about Country Side i ask hundreds of helpers about country side but they said "IDK" "Sorry idk the question" "Country side release in 2017 or 2018 maybe" but we don't know right? Beacuse only can answer it is snk and all Senior Staff team!
    youre a BIIIIIIIIG joke

stop acting like a pr noob

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Paone View Post
    stop trying become a pr, we dont need a 12hr noob becoming a pr ss if there already isnt one, god bid your next, just stop, im already cringeing
    We dont EVEN need prs lol dumb noob

Quote Originally Posted by QUESTION View Post
    youre a BIIIIIIIIG joke

- - - Updated - - -

Ikr i hat admins also they dumb noobs

Quote Originally Posted by QUESTION View Post
    youre a BIIIIIIIIG joke

- - - Updated - - -

^MAD MONNEY
    IMG_2695.JPG

Proof:MAD MONNEY (*Chase) Trageting Helpers & Admins in forums and harass them all 24/7haha
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Stop ruining this thread and fight through PMS

Quote Originally Posted by iKyle2330 View Post
    Wow.. Who start the fight? Hey Read your posts saying"Noob kys stop hating u hypocrite noob u suk"? Wow who suk? Psst... It's your mom

Time for my revage to all your hate posts my comment in vb5 let's the war begin MAD MONNEY
    Um if u see u started it anyway lets stop derailing this thread lets take it to the pms

Quote Originally Posted by ANSWER View Post
    Um if u see u started it anyway lets stop derailing this thread lets take it to the pms
    When your first 14 posts on forums are fighting/arguing posts lel.

Quote Originally Posted by ANSWER View Post
    Ikr i hat admins also they dumb noobs
    Please don't ever come back to threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk