Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fair and Better Era, For All.

If you don't want to see his posts, block him, arguing makes it worse.

As for the droppable items, I don't know why there are some droppable and some undroppable besides holiday items (which I think shouldn't be droppable as those are limited-time items). Either items should all be droppable or none should be droppable, because then there is this argument or debate on what should be droppable. In my opinion no items should have been droppable because thy should be earned, but hey since things are droppable it can't be changed otherwise people will complain more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    I guess auctioned items are auction because it's the rules? If guns were tradable...I'll quit era.
    Pointless melees shouldn't be droppable or tradable. All those starter melees sold for noobs are meant for them to be kept at and use cause they can't own a strong weapon. Same goes for specific items.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGT View Post
    So far you haven't stated a single reason on why shouldn't mallet be droppable, as an item in whole, although I have. Tons. You just disagree. No facts. No backing up with evidence. Mallet isn't pointless. It's much better then many droppable auction melees. I never said all auction items should be droppable. I said, at least, since mallet is a total hammer gani, it should, like any other auction hammer. Read attentively. You marked my stupidity? So far I only see yours. P.s. administrator, why isn't Greg banned from my thread comments yet? Thank you.
    Just block him if you don't want to see his posts there is an option for that, no one is "banned" from threads. Seeing how this thread is going off-topic, I can see it being closed soon. So stay on topic, no more arguing >_<

If items are already made to be droppable/undroppable there isn't a high rate of being changed to the other side. The only auction item I've seen changed to being droppable was the chainsaw.

I like this idea. I honestly think that Auction items should be tradable. Auctions aren't fair as a trade system is. The trade system gives everyone a chance. It also gives the server an Economy. Which, in all, has added more than 5 functions to the game. Economy, Trading, Importance to the Shelling Industry, A Chance to Support New Players, and some others.

Idk what Greg's issue is with droppable auction items, besides his personal philosophy of "If you got it, you should like it" (which isn't very widely accepted or favored from what I've seen), but droppable items and trading has been highly beneficial to the game, and eventually gave it more purpose. Being able to drop this item, and many others (excluding any EC items) will be beneficial to the game, the publisher's pockets, and our enjoyment of the game (excluding Greg's).
    Last edited by failure; 09-27-2013 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Off topic and reply to deleted posts

Hello, dear graalians, snk,
    I'd like now to get your attention on something quote important, in my personal opinion, however, what made me leave this thread, is the amount of follows my ideas got..it's time for a change..for too long have we suffered from totally inconvenient, illogical and unfair era. For those, who would find this a bit confusing a little introduction: some time ago there have been released two new auction items: rainbow Mattel and magma axe. Both arent able to be dropped.. Now, I do agree about the axe, since bloody axe isn't droppable, however..rainbow Mattel...is a fatal combination of hammer and Excalibur gani's..I'd like to refer to the fact that all auction hammers so far have been made droppable..I do not understand how come rainbow Mattel is so "special"? I suggest making it droppable, as otherwise, this makes absolutely no sense..not sure how this threading system works, but, if any of my followers..or those..who are tired of unfair era..or those..who simply do not wish to be on my place further on..get to read this..comment..like..post a back-up thread, any would do, once again, not sure how this system works here...thank you for your attention, fellow graalians. Have a pleasant day/night.
    -AndyGT, at your service.
    This is coming from the guy who scammed a gold brella.

Just delet all Super/Mega rares.

Quote Originally Posted by PAIN View Post
    Just delet all Super/Mega rares.
    Won't happen, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will riot over their items being taken away for no reason, even if they got refunded.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    I like this idea. I honestly think that Auction items should be tradable. Auctions aren't fair as a trade system is. The trade system gives everyone a chance. It also gives the server an Economy. Which, in all, has added more than 5 functions to the game. Economy, Trading, Importance to the Shelling Industry, A Chance to Support New Players, and some others.

Idk what Greg's issue is with droppable auction items, besides his personal philosophy of "If you got it, you should like it" (which isn't very widely accepted or favored from what I've seen), but droppable items and trading has been highly beneficial to the game, and eventually gave it more purpose. Being able to drop this item, and many others (excluding any EC items) will be beneficial to the game, the publisher's pockets, and our enjoyment of the game (excluding Greg's).
    My issue is with people who go to auctions thinking of buying an item to trade. Other people want to win auctions to actually have the item and give it use instead of it being lost in circle of trading. So basically I think that auction items should not be droppable/tradable to allow people to actually have items that they want.

You may get items you so desire via trading instead of waiting for that particular item to appear on auctions, and have a low chance of winning.

You may get items you so desire via trading instead of waiting for that particular item to appear on auctions, and have a low chance of winning.
    For ridiculously high prices. Some people have nothing to trade so would need to spend forever digging but as traders are aiming for profits, they charge more than the auction price so people get ripped off. The reason the chance is so low is that traders will try and buy everything instead of what they want. If that didn't happen then more people would have items that they wanted and for lower prices.