View Poll Results: Do you want to see a PK hat revamp?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 84.71%
  • No

13 15.29%
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: PK Reward hat revamp

Why couldn't we just remove the crown, i didn't much like it, but i guess some people do like the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    Why couldn't we just remove the crown, i didn't much like it, but i guess some people do like the crown.
    ^Exactly
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    same thought that i had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the players on this thread are really getting under my skin. Wish you guys could show a bit more gratitude to Bitzsam rather than bashing and demanding for more stuff to be changed/added. Point of the thread is to change only some of the PK hats by revamping them. Players, and people in general, always want more and more. Sorry if staff cannot please everyone, we work voluntarily and not as a full-time work occupation. The current changes are simply making the pk hats, except for a few exceptions, better than the current versions, and honestly IMO anything is better than the current versions of those hats. Constructive criticism on the edits/remakes Sam is doing is recognised and welcomed.
    Basically what I am saying is STAY ON TOPIC. Thanks.
    Last edited by PINEHONEY; 10-13-2016 at 07:37 AM.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    Some of the players on this thread are really getting under my skin. Wish you guys could show a bit more gratitude to Bitzsam rather than bashing and demanding for more stuff to be changed/added. Point of the thread is to change only some of the PK hats by revamping them. Players, and people in general, always want more and more. Sorry if staff cannot please everyone, we work voluntarily and not as a full-time work occupation. The current changes are simply making the pk hats, except for a few exceptions, better than the current versions, and honestly IMO anything is better than the current versions of those hats. Constructive criticism on the edits/remakes Sam is doing is recognised and welcomed.
    Basically what I am saying is STAY ON TOPIC. Thanks.
    I don't think people are bashing him for that, it's because he is told what the community wants then proceeds to shut them down.
    sure thing buddo

Quote Originally Posted by Zephas View Post
    I don't think people are bashing him for that, it's because he is told what the community wants then proceeds to shut them down.
    I haven't ignored anybodies request if it was within the restrictions that the PK hats have. The whole point of this thread was for you guys to give me suggestions on the kind of look you want the hat to have, that I can take on board and then possibly replicate, then show you guys to see if you like the outcome. I'm obviously not going to only do whatever is asked because the forums is a minority of opinions, and most of those opinions don't have or are near the requirement of the hats I am making and so are potentially biased. I asked for suggestions to give me an indication when making the hats instead of me just making a set of hats I liked and then replacing them to have people complain they don't like them since they don't look like gas masks. The only things i've really 'shutdpown' is lotzy wanting the 50k hat to look like something that you would expect the 200k hat to have and making the visor a gif because it isn't possibly.
    The only other things people have asked haven't even been to do with revamping the hats (wanting gunskins- not todo with this thread, wanting to keep the old hat- majority indicates they don't want that and we aren't creating a skin system with hats so I shouldn't even have to say why that isn't happening).

On another note I did a minor addition to the previous hat and added a face mask sort of thing. So keep the facemask or remove it like before, make the eye area coloured in dark or make it transparent or have nothing covering the eye sockets.

noooooo not a futuristic hat : (
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    noooooo not a futuristic hat : (
    It isn't futuristic? If anything it's old if you compare the helmet style to spartan helmets
     Spoiler

Here is a shading update for the 100k hat. Not really changing anything just cleaning it up and added a small glow to the green parts

And here it is without the glow

Yo bitzsam can you add a hat for 100k in addition to the mask it would look great��

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:"........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
    .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
    .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
    ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

Why do I bother making a thread when 3/4 of you guys don't even reads the posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Volcanic View Post
    Yo bitzsam can you add a hat for 100k in addition to the mask it would look great��
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The only other things people have asked haven't even been to do with revamping the hats (wanting gunskins- not todo with this thread, wanting to keep the old hat- majority indicates they don't want that and we aren't creating a skin system with hats so I shouldn't even have to say why that isn't happening).
    No, because then you are getting 2 rewards for one milestone so why would that make sense. If we even did that then you guys would expect every hat to have two options, and then every spar hat to have two options.
    That is why I keep repeating myself throughout this thread that this is a hat revamp of the existing hats. I am either updating, leaving or replacing the current hats.
    NOT ADDING ANYTHING NEW for the reasons above.

No gun skins
    No additional hats for certain rewards
    No keeping the old hat and also having the new hat