View Poll Results: Do you want to see a PK hat revamp?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

72 84.71%
  • No

13 15.29%
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: PK Reward hat revamp

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Is this the 50k revamp? or
    Zen Magus Canavi

Quote Originally Posted by Zenn View Post
    Is this the 50k revamp? or
    This is the last hat reward,I think that it requires the highest amount of pks.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycloud View Post
    All this "Ion industries" stuff is turning era into zone 2.0....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What has that got to do with anything in this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    I like the 100k hat update Bitz, looks more fresh and clean, however there was an annoying issue regarding the back of the hat, maybe fix that? It would stick out sorely no matter what head I wore.
    yea all the views would be updated

The only person with all the PK hats is trigger happy his guild/gang is call bad breath he got 750k kills and 22k spar wins

What has that got to do with anything in this thread

- - - Updated - - -

yea all the views would be updated
    You said you already revamped the 50k, can we see it?
    Zen Magus Canavi

Quote Originally Posted by Zenn View Post
    You said you already revamped the 50k, can we see it?
    Salvator M did it, haven't posted yet

I haven't ignored anybodies request if it was within the restrictions that the PK hats have. The whole point of this thread was for you guys to give me suggestions on the kind of look you want the hat to have, that I can take on board and then possibly replicate, then show you guys to see if you like the outcome. I'm obviously not going to only do whatever is asked because the forums is a minority of opinions, and most of those opinions don't have or are near the requirement of the hats I am making and so are potentially biased. I asked for suggestions to give me an indication when making the hats instead of me just making a set of hats I liked and then replacing them to have people complain they don't like them since they don't look like gas masks. The only things i've really 'shutdpown' is lotzy wanting the 50k hat to look like something that you would expect the 200k hat to have and making the visor a gif because it isn't possibly.
    The only other things people have asked haven't even been to do with revamping the hats (wanting gunskins- not todo with this thread, wanting to keep the old hat- majority indicates they don't want that and we aren't creating a skin system with hats so I shouldn't even have to say why that isn't happening).

On another note I did a minor addition to the previous hat and added a face mask sort of thing. So keep the facemask or remove it like before, make the eye area coloured in dark or make it transparent or have nothing covering the eye sockets.
    IMO it looks much better with the face mask, and it looks good with the area around the eyes being black.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    IMO it looks much better with the face mask, and it looks good with the area around the eyes being black.
    I disagree, the black highlights the top blue glass to much. At first glance it looks like the blue is the eye hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanmoody329681 View Post
    hes also been offline for almost 2 years.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.