Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Most Recent Gang War, And New War Type.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    i find it cool that most basing gangs need backup then act like they own graal
    I wasn't being sarcastic and not every basing gang begs for backup from other gangs. My gang godelic doesn't Maelstrom doesn't. Nbk would pay for it and PvP gets babysat by ds. Gpn I don't see them crying to other gangs either and every gang automatically rushes to obsidians aid so they have a chance of a reward or to be put under protection or on dukes good side. Catalyst doesn't beg for help they just have good leaders. Elivation/navy cry to the gangs for help as well.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    i find it cool that most basing gangs need backup then act like they own graal
    And they don't "act" like they own Graal because they in a way do the zones they control are there's and they get payed from players that buy stuff in said zone. Next time to talk think.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    I wasn't being sarcastic and not every basing gang begs for backup from other gangs. My gang godelic doesn't Maelstrom doesn't. Nbk would pay for it and PvP gets babysat by ds. Gpn I don't see them crying to other gangs either and every gang automatically rushes to obsidians aid so they have a chance of a reward or to be put under protection or on dukes good side. Catalyst doesn't beg for help they just have good leaders. Elivation/navy cry to the gangs for help as well.

NBK wouldn't pay for it. We have held Godelic from 'attempting' to "Homebase" lethal, when they had lost they claimed it was "Just for pk" and left to Geurre Zone. We have held off PvP, Ds, Navy(long ago), sK(long ago), M2S(Long ago). Yes we have asked for help before but we don't ask for help every single raid. Not trying to be mean, just speaking the truth.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    NBK wouldn't pay for it. We have held Godelic from 'attempting' to "Homebase" lethal, when they had lost they claimed it was "Just for pk" and left to Geurre Zone. We have held off PvP, Ds, Navy(long ago), sK(long ago), M2S(Long ago). Yes we have asked for help before but we don't ask for help every single raid. Not trying to be mean, just speaking the truth.
    Why must you lie no one wants to homebase lethal that's a strict pk base by everyone on era but you gangs standards, and when I said you "guys would pay for it" it's a joke what I mean is you guys peace everyone and try to get as much help as you can.

Why must you lie no one wants to homebase lethal that's a strict pk base by everyone on era but you gangs standards, and when I said you "guys would pay for it" it's a joke what I mean is you guys peace everyone and try to get as much help as you can.

Please be specific when you are generalizing a statement. Every gang peace each other, so why just pick on one gang?

Please be specific when you are generalizing a statement. Every gang peace each other, so why just pick on one gang?
    Can you read?

Can you read?

Oh so since its a strictly pk base and we manage to get 15-18 hours a day with pkers then we must be pretty good yea?

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Oh so since its a strictly pk base and we manage to get 15-18 hours a day with pkers then we must be pretty good yea?
    Can you read.

Can you read.

Hm, you said that Godelic never needed help?
    What about when Grim babied u, that's the only reason you got 4k hours.

Hm, you said that Godelic never needed help?
    What about when Grim babied u, that's the only reason you got 4k hours.
    Grim were there caus there was a war and joud was the only one that took rank we didn't need them for 4k because we already had home in pz because we took from velocity.