Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: This Unfairness An Abuse Has Gone On Long Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    What's up
    Yo :>
    Hai C:

noobiepie
    lmao, we aren't children here. this was to small of an ideal to start a forum. now let's stop pointing fingers and get real.
    we've all said some things, they pass. we don't create forums to rant and pass hate 1 person to another.
    that's a bit to far, if you have any respect you'd say sorry and ask her why you started this fight.
    asto the photoshopped photo ideal.

here's the one I took, she zoomed in. it isn't tampered with..
    CongratsYouPlayedYourself.jpg

see? now this is ironic.. she has stopped communicating with you, so has everyone. how about we drop this?
    y'know be mature, and stop the 'he she' did it! 'ooh, she photoshopped this and that' spreading lies wont cause the truth
    the best method is to block eachother and DONT start arguments <3 pce my dudes

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    You just say what you feel is fair or unfair.

All staff members care about the growth of Era and the enjoyment of the playerbase.

You don't need to worry about misuse of power of staff members. It is only a matter of time before it would be noticed with/without a thread about it. If anything, making a thread about it alerts the culprit and they could decide not to do such things anymore and skate free with no punishment.
    from the person that does it hahahhaha

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    seriously from a kid that refunded my head half of the price because it has a mask well that's disgusting the way you can threat peole that actually paid for gralats plus I should had been refunded full shame on you !
    When staff members do their job and you don't agree with it, you go to someone higher up, which is what I had already explained to you. If you felt I did you wrong, why not post the image here?

Just because you took it personally doesn't mean it's abuse.

In all honesty do you think I was happy to refund your head? No. I feel bad that I had to do it. I feel bad for anyone who I need to refund their head because of the rules, but the rules should be followed or it is unfair to other players.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

When staff members do their job and you don't agree with it, you go to someone higher up, which is what I had already explained to you. If you felt I did you wrong, why not post the image here?

In all honesty do you think I was happy to refund your head? No. I feel bad that I had to do it. I feel bad for anyone who I need to refund their head because of the rules, but the rules should be followed or it is unfair to other players.
    Tristan you gave me half refund not a complete one it's not my fault if a staff member approved the head with the mask seriously because of that I had to loose 10k gralats because Someone did not did his job.

This is the reason everyone on this thread thinks your very ignorant, you use the same comment for everything that we use, for example if I said "bram gave out 5+ ec at a event and personal hats without hosting anything and dropped it"
    Then you would probably say the same old comment how if you have a problem tell a spr it's not our faults. Well don't you think we do, I message high staff, create tickets, nothing ever gets responded too or taken action too. But yet you still feel to make a comment on how nothing is wrong with staff. When we have Reno and vendhin who has been staff for 7 years say staff is very abusive of there powers nowadays, so yea.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    This is the reason everyone on this thread thinks your very ignorant, you use the same comment for everything that we use, for example if I said "bram gave out 5+ ec at a event and personal hats without hosting anything and dropped it"
    Then you would probably say the same old comment how if you have a problem tell a spr it's not our faults. Well don't you think we do, I message high staff, create tickets, nothing ever gets responded too or taken action too. But yet you still feel to make a comment on how nothing is wrong with staff. When we have Reno and vendhin who has been staff for 7 years say staff is very abusive of there powers nowadays, so yea.
    Well in life do what you think is honest not what they want you to do .

Don't let them control you if it's not in your beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by hayr View Post
    lmao, we aren't children here. this was to small of an ideal to start a forum. now let's stop pointing fingers and get real.
    we've all said some things, they pass. we don't create forums to rant and pass hate 1 person to another.
    that's a bit to far, if you have any respect you'd say sorry and ask her why you started this fight.

see? now this is ironic.. she has stopped communicating with you, so has everyone. how about we drop this?
    y'know be mature, and stop the 'he she' did it! 'ooh, she photoshopped this and that' spreading lies wont cause the truth
    By the way never trust this individual, has to be the most deceptive person I have ever met. I have seen her bully so many players to the point of them quitting, yet she has staff who are friends so they won't take action against her. I have full skype convos of you making fun of people with disabilities, scamming a dude that you tried to be friends with for a year just for a 10k Tro lollo hammer, literally you disgust me, yet you never get in trouble and you are staff on a graal game, you continue to harass players without any consequences. Just because you have friends who are high staff.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    By the way never trust this individual, has to be the most deceptive person I have ever met. I have seen her bully so many players to the point of them quitting, yet she has staff who are friends so they won't take action against her. I have full skype convos of you making fun of people with disabilities, scamming a dude that you tried to be friends with for a year just for a 10k Tro lollo hammer, literally you disgust me, yet you never get in trouble and you are staff on a graal game, you continue to harass players without any consequences. Just because you have friends who are high staff.
    That's why I want to clean the server from that kind of individual disgusting staff member.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hayr View Post

This is ironic coming from a person who enjoys pot stirring and causing trouble, the fact it was zoomed in doesnt change the fact it was most likely edited, please don't come in here trying to start things when you obviously have had issues with individuals. You are a very nasty person and to be attacking me continually is really bothersome. But what can you expect, seems like the group of friends you associate with all came here with the intent to attack me which is really quite amusing. You obviously dont know what the point of this post is for and you are accusing me of things to which I havent done. So please refrain from derailing my thread further<3.

To show the kind of comments she's said about me and others that were reported but never dealt with here:

PM Reads: "But yknow harassing Anne to another pathetic person named Tasim thats just so low"

PM Reads: "Honestly, you're a scum, I thought you were okay but no. Go talk crap to another child. Oh my, srsly pathetic you and Tasim are perfect"

Harassing me in public for no reason, yet her staff friends who were online with her did nothing.
    Last edited by Tasim; 01-14-2017 at 11:28 PM.